Chapter 12: Jocat

-Yes mabye your are one but we can fix it. Say Stephen
-How can you do that? Ask Hosuh with a scared voice

Stephen stay silent for a moment.

-I am not a expert but I know someone that can help. We are going to visit him tomorrow, ok?
-Okay.

***
- Are we going to go see him now?

Stephen looks at Hosuh lost. Did he watch me sleep?

-Yes, give just some time for me to wake up...

Hosuh and Stephen walk to Joe's house.
A black hair man open the door.

-Oh hello Stephen! What are you doing here so early in the morning ?
-Well, we got a problem...

Stephen slide slowly to the left to show Hosuh.

Joecat look at Stephen confused.

-His name is Hosuh and he is the child lost in the woods.
-Oh my god. Did you call the cops or something like that.
-No. I don't think that they would belive that that he is a vampire.
-He is really one?
-Yes, he killed someone by sucking their blood but don't seem to remember.
-Ooooh, a vampire with no memories that is interesting. I think that I have a book some where that can help. Let me find it. Come in!

Hosuh and Stephen go inside the house.

-How many books do you have? Ask Stephen surprise by the giant shelf filled with books.
-Mabye between 50 to 100 books.

Jocat climbs on a stool to get a big red book with golden pages.

-It belongs to my grandfather. He told me he found it at the bottom of the lake. When he took the book out of the water, not one page was wet ...

-This book talk about the types of vampire. Say Joe before giving the book to Stephen.
-Well I guess it going to take a lot of time to read this... Sigh Stephen
-Not really most of the pages are covered with drawings.

Stephen flip to some pages. Joecat was right, most of them were just drawings. Looks more like an artist's draft book. The deeper he went into the books, the more that contained more information.

The book talk about normal vampires, the group of vampires Ruby,  a kind of magical necklace sliver vampire, how to defend against them and the differents blood types that prefer vampires.

-Oh wow this book is useful. Looks like it was written for vampires. Look Hosuh, this page mabye can help you. Say Stephen by giving the book to Hosuh.

Hosuh read the page silently.

-So it's a side effect if I remember anything and it's normal that i don't remember anything when I kill someone because I was really young when i got bitten. It affect my brain..? Hosuh whisper to himself

Someone knocked on the door. Jocat went to open the door. He was surprise to see a green hair boy in front of him.

-Hello, can I help you..? Say Joe hesitant.
-Yes, I'm looking for someone. I have heard that you have a great deal of knowledge about magic. Can you help me?