𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿 || ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ

This story is inspired by  -----Kyunniie's 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 • Genshin Impact oneshots
(She belongs to me )----- Please check her out if you haven't she has amazing stories! anyways thank you guys for supporting my books we are on our way to 3K reads

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Y/n was patiently waiting for her boyfriend of 2yrs, Childe. You had decided to kill some time by taking a stroll around the vast buildings of Liyue Harbour. Y/n kicked her feet around walking in a mindless matter. You were completely clueless about your surroundings, too focused on your steps to see you had somehow ended up at a bar.

"Geez, how long is he going to take?" Wishing that he could take some time off business, maybe you could actually enjoy his company in Liyue. "My, my what do we have here? what a beauty you are" Y/n snapped her head in the direction of the voice, chills rose to her spine. Taking the time to get a 360 view of her surrounding "How did I get here?!" Y/n internally screamed but it somehow travelled out her mouth.

"Woah don't be scared, cutie. I'm here to show you a good time~" His hand grabbed your face pulling it to his, his drunken scent and eyes sickened you to the core. Quickly you looked away breaking eye contact.

"Woah~ it's okay, I don't bite hehe" he absolutely reeked of alcohol, Y/n, on the other hand, took the time to look for an exit. Her eyes locked with her getaway rushing to it only to have an obstacle in the way. "I was talking!" He yelled loudly violently grabbing your waist with his arm. "Let me go!" You had enough, kicking his groin freeing you. Well if only you weren't 3x weaker.

"OI you bitch! you better not run or else ill-" In a swift motion he swung his hand, Y/n braced for the impact. But it was nothing other than a swift gust of wind. "Childe!" Prince charming had finally arrived and just in time. Shakingly you got behind Childe, his left hand shielding you. "or you'll do what?" Childe blue eyes folding into a glare. His right hand held an arrow to the drunk's neck, whimpering under the arrow. Red liquid oozing out his neck. "Run" the drunk took that opportunity to make a run bumping into a few things on the way out.

"Are you okay?" his gaze softened, Childe frantically checked your arms and face for any sign of injury. "Y-yeah, just a little startled. Thank you" Childe held you tightly, your face smooshed between his arms. "I will never let anyone hurt you".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading this I am very proud of one of the best works of my standards. Hope everyone has good dreams and my Barbatoes 👣 be with you.

WORD COUNT ~ 469