Wow, Titanic reference much?

A/n- In fear of my mother be a t i ng m y a ss for not doing my work, there will be slow updates, so right now it is March 10th, 2021 and I dunno when this will get finished so uh YEAH love yall 

Y/n's pov                              ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

          When "Mono" pulled me up the stairs, I nearly fell on my face, I haven't moved so quickly in what seemed like 2 months. Damn, how can someone so...dirty? Rough looking? Worn out? ANYWAY, how can his hand be so- so SOfT LIKe dudE. I started stroking his hand with my thumb subconsciously, loving the feeling of his hands. He looked at me for a quick second then looked back towards the exit of the basement. He kept my hand in his grasp as we went through the huge door. Why the hell is everything so BIG? It's been like this for as long as I remember but it's still confusing, I don't understand. I'm so small but everything else is so gigantic. "Oiiiii, pay attention." Mono whisper yelled, I quickly snapped out of my trance and saw a girl, ( I think at least.) trying to open a latch to what I assumed to be an attic. 

            I snapped my fingers at her and pointed to her hands and me, afraid that someone might hear us. She understood and cupped her hands in front of her as I stepped on them and tried to pull the latch down but it didn't work, so I was just hanging there for a minute. Then I felt those same soft hands that I hand in mine, pull me down, and just like that the door on the ceiling opened. I jumped onto one of the steps and climbed up as fast as I could. I waved my hand in the upwards direction, signaling that they could come up.

-Time skip to when they get to the lake thing because I have no idea how to write those scences-                                     ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Y/n's pov 

          We just...we just killed a man, sure he was trying to kill us but still, I feel horrible and dirty. As we walked away from the scene, I spotted a body of water and sprinted towards it, wanting to be free of the grime and mud that covered my face and body. "Y/N WAIT UP!!!" Six said, ( I had previously learned her name before all hell broke loose.) running after me. "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Mono shouted after the two of us, also breaking into a sprint and running after us. 

          When we got to the body of water, I instantly got on my knees and started rinsing my face and hair off. "COLD! VERY COLD! NOT A GOOD IDEA." I shouted, shivering as I got back up, my face now a bit cleaner. I threw my beanie back on and kinda just stood there. "Well...what now?" Mono asked, now also a bit cleaner, I assumed he took off his bag. DAMNIT I missed his face. 

           "Well, we should probably find something to float across on." Six sighed, getting on her hands and knees as she starts searching for something that would hold our weight. Almost instantly, she grabbed something wooden and white. She grunted, failing at trying to pull it out by herself." Help me with this will you?" I grabbed the other corner of the wooden object and pulled with her, successfully pulling the...door? Not what I expected but okay.- We all pushed the door to the edge of the land and got on. "Are you sure this is gonna hold all of us?" I asked, afraid of sinking to my death right after I escaped the clutches of the hunter. "Not really, but it's all we have." Mono deadpanned. Damn bro, thought you were gonna reassure me but I appreciate the honesty. And with that, we were off, floating away to who knows where on the big white door. "Wow, Titanic reference much?" I muttered under my breath, falling asleep almost instantly.

A/n AIGHT OKAY I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT- I just wanted to get something out for yall because 45 readers in 2 days? AiGHT WTF?? I love yall??? Have a good day/night/morning/W h a t eve r  t i me it is 

Wordcount: 675 words