He didn't have real speed

A/n YO HAHA IM BACK LOL UH I'M WRITING STUFF HEHE CUZ IM SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY FRIEND LOL AND THEY'RE CLEANING WHILE MY OTHER FRIEND IS ON HER WAY LOLOL BUT THIS MIGHT BE SHORT IDK

-Y/Ns POV-

         I saw little legs scamper away from us, further into the dark room. "What the hell? What is this?" Mono whispered, stepping ahead of me, and searching for any source of light. (Idkwhybut 81 words in and I'm so bland eye-) I shushed him and walked forward, my foot hitting a long object. (SHUT UP YA NASTIES DHSAJSDKAS) A...flashlight? It was my size, and black. I picked it up and pressed the button. The flashlight flicked on and the room was lit up with a dim yellow light. "Y/n come back here! You don't know whats in there!" Six whisper-shouted at me. "I can see a kitchen ahead, maybe there is some food in there."  I replied. I tip-toed into the kitchen. I saw a boy hovering over a frog, he was...cutting it open? Well that's disgusting- I saw a soup ladle lying on the ground so I picked it up and dragged it over to the Pinocchio wannabe. He looked up at me and hissed loudly, trying to lunge at me. I smashed his head in with the ladle and his head smashed to pieces. I motioned for both of them to be quiet and to follow me. 

"Shouldn't I be the one in front? Since I'm a g-" 

"SHH" 

-3rd pov- 

          As Y/n, Mono and Six walked through the building, they discovered that the place was in fact, booby-trapped. A bucket full of books flew past Y/n, as she yelped in surprise. "Stupid fuckin' Schools" she muttered, taking a book out and throwing it at the ground. All of the sudden she heard a bang and felt something dragging her back. "MONO, SIX HELPP!" She screamed, kicking against the dolls hands, but they were too strong. "Y/N?!?! Y/NN!!" Mono shouted, banging against the walls of the locker. 

He wasn't fast enough 

Is she dead? 

A/N Is y/n gonna be okay? Find out in the next chapter ;)