I'm here for you (Chapter one)

(A/N: E I CAN'T CHANGE THE COVER NOW- H e l p-)

Jake's P.O.V

''Here we go...'' I thought to myself. Daisy passed by, with her sweet and nice smile...''Hey, Jake!'' Daisy said, smiling as always. ''H-hey D-daisy!'' I said. ''What you wanted to tell me?'' She asked. ''W-well I-...D-daisy...I...I l-like you!'' I said, shyly...What if she rejected me?...''Jake...I-i'm..I'm so sorry, I like s-someone else...I'm so sorry!'' She said. ''I-it's fine! A-anyways...We can still be f-friends r-right?'' I asked. ''Of course!'' She said while smiling, and leaving...sob..cry...A tear fell down...Then more...''Who could she be in love with..?'' Then, I heard someone come...It was Drew...I tried to wipe the tears, but he saw me anyways...''J-jake? Are you okay?!'' He asked. ''I-i'm fine...'' I tried to hide the truth...''You aren't okay. What is it?'' He asked, while wiping one of my tears (A/N: IDK IF IT'S WHIPING OR WIPING SRY IF IT'S INCORRECT)  ''Jake, you don't need to tell me but...I'm here for you..Y'know?'' He said. ''Why are you so nice...I thought you hated me,'' I asked. ''I don't hate you! Why should I?'' He asked. ''I'm a freak, you said it...You probably don't want to be my friend anymore,'' I said ''Jake...No matter what you do, you'll still being my friend...'' He said, while hugging me; I fellt a tiny...And started to cry a little...''Hey, it's fine i'm here for you...Now...What's going on..?'' He asked. ''I...I confessed to Daisy...And she rejected me...''

Drew's P.O.V

Of course...It couldn't be something else...''I told you, you joined for no reason now...'' I said. I really wanted him to leave the club..but...Was there some way I could make him leave? he wanted to stay there...He looks very happy being there...And that's all I want...''But I don't want to-'' Before he could finish...i told him something I didn't belive...''Whatever that makes you happy...I'll still being your friend,''

But

I really said that...But...I just wanted him to be happy...

Right?

''Thanks, you're such a nice friend...I'm glad I have you,''

....

''What?''