I really thought we could be together...(bad ending cause uhm yes)

A/N: Idk the B goes first than the G so I decided to do a bad ending first- uhm yes- HELL I HAVE NO IDEAS JDSNJHIJDS

Hailey's P.O.V

I was walking by, I saw Drew and Jake walking and talking; I wanted to know what they were talking about...So I came closer.

''Just leave the club already, Daisy rejected you...You just joined for her anyways,''

He joined for D-daisy? For her...Of course...

''SO YOU JOINED FOR THAT, FOR A GIRL! HOW COULD YOU-''

''H-hailey...I...Hear me first, plese!''

I was very shocked...I didn't wanted him to leave but...I had to tell him...

''I don't wanna hear anything...I'm sorry, but you're not part of our club anymore...how could I have trusted you?''

I couldn't belive it....For a girl?! For Daisy?! Why...

Jake's P.O.V

She kicked me of the club...well...I deserved it anyways...

''See, she kicked you out, you won't be friends with them anymore, right?'' Drew said.

I was very upset...he didn't cared...even he knew how important the club was for me...he didn't cared, he just wanted me to leave....and that was all...but now they kicked me...I never wanted to leave, it was the only place where I could be myself...and now is gone...

''But you don't understand, Drew.''

''You got kicked, it's actually your fault.''

He didn't understood...Nothing, I really thought he was changing, why I thought that again...

''But...''

''You won't be friends with those freaks anymore, right? They hate you anyways!''

''I thought you were my friend...but you aren't helping,''

''I don't care, you're out of the club anyways; that's all I care about...''

He didn't cared...I liked him a lot...But he can't change, why I like him if he dosen't even supports me...

''I hate you...'' I whispered..

''W-what?''

''I hate you,''

''B-but...''

''I liked you a lot, but you aren't helping anyways...I hate you...A lot...you're such a toxic friend...I don't even know how I started to like you...this had to happen anyways, but you aren't here for me...''

''Now, leave...''

He didn't said something...Why? Why I thought we could be together...if he hated my own friends...I hate him, alot...I can't belive I liked him...how I could like a person like that...but he always helped me...why this time he didn't? I...I never expected him to be like that, he was always nice to me...he always was there for me...And now I hate him...But, do I still...want to be with him...I can't be without him...well...I think is time to end our friendship, this had to happen...

''Leave...And never talk to me again...''

''B-but..I never m-meant to-''

''Leave.''

''J-Jake I never meant it that way! I...''

''Just leave...Don't say a word to me again.''

Drew's P.O.V

He do has a reason...Why did I even said that...I liked him a lot, I loved him...but yea, I deserve it...I was very mean, he liked me...And I ruined everything...I guess we can't be together...I really thought that...But...

''We can't,''

''We just can't'.'

''He hates me now...''

''Am I supposed to hate him?''

''If I still love him...but I do?''

''We're friends...or..I think...''

''He will talk to me soon! I-I'm sure!''

''Yeah...he won't,''

''I guess we aren't friends anymore...''

''I love you with all my heart...''

''I won't stop,''

''Cause I won't stop loving you,''

''I'll do whatever...whatever to be with you...''

''I love you so much, Jake sterling.''

THE END I RAN OF IDEAS LMAO, Now ill do good ending .w. And also go to suffer in my friends chat- sorry if it makes no sense lol I had no motivation TvT

b y e