Chapter 8 - Guilty

Thor was definitely a heavy sleeper, not liking to be awoken any earlier than 10am. Unless the Avengers alarm went off, then he was happy to wake up early to fight villains. He still had Tony in his arms when he felt himself get nudged. He grumbled a little as he rolled onto his side, still holding Tony close. He knew it wasn't Tony that hadn't nudged him since the child genius hadn't moved from his chest.

"Thor...We need you up. It's important." He hears a woman, Natasha, say

"Five more minutes..."Thor mumbled as he remained in bed.

"It's about a mission we have." Natasha says, watching the two.

She had to admit, it was a rather cute sight to see the two laid down and cuddled up like that. So she took a photo. She was one hundred percent going to start a group chat so the team could share cute photos of kid Stark.

"Fine..." Thor mumbled and slowly opened his eyes, sitting up.

It was rare to see the God's hair a mess like it was since he always made sure it was sorted out before he left the room.

"What is the time?" Thor asked, still holding Tony close to his chest.

"It's actually 10am. The time you wake up normally." Natahsa says, watching Thor nod a little.

Natahsa left the room to let Thor sort himself out, which didn't take the God all that long to do once he placed Tony on the bed to do so. Tony was still fast asleep and Thor didn't feel comfortable leaving the child all by himself. So he picked him up and held him close, walking out of his bedroom. He saw all the others dressed up in their costumes.

"Was I supposed to get ready for the mission? It will not take me long." Thor says as he looks at them.

"No. Don't worry. It's a stealth mission." Steve says.

"Ah. I see. I am not good at those missions." Thor says.

"Just make sure Tony is okay. There are leftovers in the fridge and there should be a grocery delivery today as well." Steve says as they headed to the Quinjet in order to head out for the mission.

Thor nodded as he watched them head off for their mission. He looked down at the small child, only to see them brown eyes open wide and staring up at him.

"Where have they all gone?" Tony asked as he looked at Thor.

"They have a mission that they need to take care of. I am not good at undercover missions so I am able to stay back with my brother in order to look after you." Thor says, watching Tony pull a confused look.

"Who is your brother?" Tony asked.

"Loki." Thor says, watching Tony nod.

"Okay. I'm hungry. Is there any food?" Tony asked and Thor nodded.

"I shall show you my favourite snack of Midgard. Pop tarts!" Thor cheers as he heads to the kitchen.

They may have been no other food. But that didn't mean that Thor didn't have a hidden statch of the sweet breakfast treat. Thor put Tony down on a chair and went to get his boxes of poptarts. He placed them on the table.

"Would you like strawberry or chocolate?" Thor asked.

"Hmm...Chocolate please!" Tony cheers and Thor smiles, nodding at that.

He got the packet out of the box as well as one for himself. He put the boxes away. He then began sorting them out, making sure he was using the toaster correctly without causing it to catch fire. He then gave Tony his poptarts and he made his own before eating his.