Okay NOW No More Secrets Pt.1

Dallons POV

I stormed out of Doveys room and went downstairs. Brendon was sitting on the couch and when he saw me he quickly got up and came over.

"So what was that about?" He asked.

I didn't think and just socked him in the face so hard he fell back.

"DUDE!" He yelled from the ground while holding his nose.

"What the fuck did I do to EITHER of you?!" He asked.

Right then Ryan came in. He looked at Brendon on the ground put his hand to his forehead mumbling "oh shit".

"'Oh shit''s right, motherfucker!" I yelled going over to him and punching him square in the nose too.

Gerard came rushing in from the garage with Beth.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Beth asked confused and pissed walking over to Brendon and kneeling down next to him. Gerard just shook his head and walked in the other direction.

"I don't fucking know! First Dovey is all pissed at me and then Dallon comes and punches me and... then... Ryan.... oh." Brendon said as he came to realization on what was going on.

"Oh?? Oh what??? Why did he punch you? What does Dovey have to do with this?" Beth asked helping Brendon stand up.

"Don't worry about it, Beth. Can I talk to these two in private for a second?" I asked her.

"No. I need to know what the hell is going on. ESPECIALLY since Dovey is invovled." Beth said putting her hands on her hips.

"It's really a very complicated situation." Brendon said

"I don't care, tell me." she said. It was clear she wasn't going to let up.

"Okay fine. I told Dovey Brendon and I hooked up back in LA and she got mad that we didn't tell her sooner and so did Dallon." Ryan chimed in.

Beth looked over to a very embarrassed looking Brendon.

"Is this true?" She asked surprised.

"Yep." Brendon replied.

"Okay, now you know Beth. Can I please talk to them?" I asked getting impatient.

"Um, yeah whatever." She said walking away, completely shocked. I guess no one told her this house is filled with raging bisexuals.

When I saw she was back in the garage and the door was closed I spoke up.

"Seriously Brendon?? How the fuck could you do that to Dovey??" I asked him bawling my hands into fists as rage began filling my body again.

"Look, I don't see anyone punching Dovey in the face when she cheated on me with Ryan." Brendon said crossing his arms.

"Thats a completely different situation. I thought I was never going to see you again. You KNEW you were going to see me in a few days." Dovey said coming down the stairs causing us all to look over at her. "Don't you dare compare our situations to eachother."

"Dovey, will you please let me explain at least, please." Brendon pleaded walking towards her.

"Fine, whatever. Explain." she said.

Brendon took a deep breath before speaking. "Ryan is the first person I ever truly fell in love with. And once you fall in love, its nearly impossible to fall out. Seeing him for the first time back at the cabin I was reminded of that. I missed him and knew that I couldn't actually do anything with him, but not being around him hurt more than not being able to see him period. I tried my absolute hardest to fight it and it was working for a really long time. Then, one night he had a bit too much to drink and he confessed he still loved me and honestly thats when I broke. I stayed the night, but nothing happened. In retrospect I know I shouldn't have, but I was too tired and buzzed to care. The next morning Ryan had a breakdown and I felt the best thing to do was to give him the date he wanted for so long. It was the dumbest thing I probably could've done but it seemed right at the time. I spent the night again but I stayed awake the whole night, guilt eating away at me, knowing I was going to see you 2 days later. I ended leaving at around 6 in the morning before Ryan woke up so I wouldn't be tempted to continue on with him."