No More Secrets

A.N.

Okay I'm sorry but theres going to be some more poorly written smut in this chapter forgive me. Again, I will say where it starts and ends incase you wanna skip it.                                                                   

                                                                            DOVEYS POV 

I walked Ryan to the backroom where he was going to be staying. It was a little bit weird seeing him again and having to live with him for a short amount of time again but I was still really happy that he came. 

"So this is where you'll be staying." I told him as I walked into the room. 

"Oh, nice." He said following behind me setting his bags on the bed. 

"Yeah, so I hear you and Brendon are friends again." I said

"Yeah, we are actually." He  told me. 

"Okay I have to ask then, do you think you're going to rejoin the band?" I asked him. I didn't really know if it was such a good idea to ask him but I was really curious. 

He blushed a little before answering. "Uh, I don't think so. I'm not sure that'd be the best thing to do, to be honest. "

"Oh, alright." I replied. I wasn't really surprised when he said that, but still it would have been nice to see the band reunite. With the exception of no Jon. I still have yet to meet him and weirdly neither of them had said anything about him. 

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back out to the living room. Let me or my mom know if you need anything." I said to him leaving. 

"Will do." He said with a smile as he dove into unpacking his luggage. 

I left Ryan’s room and went back into the living room where everyone else was. I still couldn’t believe Gerard-fucking-Way was sitting on my couch along with Brendon-fucking-Urie and Dallon-fucking-Weekes. And let’s not forget that Ryan-fucking-Ross was setting his stuff up in the back room. Everything in my life has been so crazy lately. It’s like I’m living in someone’s fanfic or something. I went and sat next to Brendon on the couch and pulled some of the blanket he was using onto my lap. They had started some Rom-Com. About 10 minutes in my eyes started to feel heavy and it didn’t take me that long to give in and close my eyes. After what felt like only a few seconds I woke up to the smell of bacon. I slowly tried opening my eyes but quickly shut them and rolled over when sun hit my face.  I suddenly felt two arms scoop beneath me and pick me up causing my heart to stop and my eyes to shoot open. I was relieved when I saw it was only Brendon.

“Well good morning.” I said to him untensing knowing that I was safe.

“Morning.” He replied continuing to carry me.

“Um, why are you carrying me?” I asked him.

“Because a birthday girl should never have to walk.” He said smiling down at me.

“Do you think you could set me down please?” I asked him.

“Nope. Like I said a birthday girl should never have to walk.” He told me

“So you’re just gonna carry me around all day?” I asked

“Yep.” He replied.                                                      

I sighed and tried squirming out of his arms but he ended up throwing me over his shoulder.

“Put me down!!!” I yelled laughing and pounding on his back.