Chapter 21

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHING THEIR MISSION (which was as Hope guessed pretty easy) Hope JJ and Pope reunited with John B and Kiara at the beach to catch on some waves

AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHING THEIR MISSION (which was as Hope guessed pretty easy) Hope JJ and Pope reunited with John B and Kiara at the beach to catch on some waves. Hope had gotten better at surfing thanks to JJ and she quite enjoyed this sport. Besides she was now in a pretty good mood after enacting her revenge on Rafe for hurting Pope. He was going to have terrible nightmares as long as the prism was under his bed and Hope was extremely gleeful about it. Though Pope was extremely anxious about this, like every time they did anything illegal or bad. While JJ was pretty proud of her, on the contrary.

"Hey! Save some waves for us!" yelled JJ as he came running towards Jonh B and Kiara.

"Hi, where have you guys been?" inquired Kiara curiously to the trio.

"We were, uh working for my father," replied Pope, not looking at Kiara's face. He didn't want her to see the bruises on his face embarrassed that he had gotten beaten up.

"Yup and dude, you are not going to believe what just happened to me, man," JJ told John B happily while Pope looked at JJ with wide eyes, thinking he was going to spill about what happened with Rafe. Hope narrowed her eyes at JJ since they had agreed they wouldn't tell the others.

"While working for his Pop's...I won one hundred bucks. This is the best hundred bucks I have ever made!" JJ said cheerfully, and Pope eased at his answer. "Next time you should come with us man, especially since you just got fired because of the Kook princess," he told John B.

"I'll think about it." John B replied.

"By the way," Hope told John B. "Sarah told me it wasn't her fault you got fired, thought you should know that."

Kiara snorted. "Sarah Cameron is a lying bitch Hope, you should be careful around her."

Hope saw the boys shaking their heads at her, they knew what would be Kiara's reaction if Hope defended Sarah. So Hope stayed silent.

"What happened to your face?" suddenly wondered Kiara looking at Pope with worry.

Hope seeing the boy unconformable lied for him. "It was an accident, this klutz fell while we were delivering the groceries," she said with a fake chuckle.

Pope nodded. "Yeah, it's exactly what happened," he said awkwardly.

After that, they surfed for hours until the group of teenagers was exhausted. Well, expect Hope, thanks to her werewolf side. When it got dark, they went back to the Chateau. Hope to spend so much time there that she had left a suitcase with clothes. She practically lived with John B and JJ, which they didn't mind at all since she was a cleaning freak, which meant the house was always tidy. She would also make sure they had something to eat by buying them groceries and the boys often accompanied her.