Let it be...

It seemed like no time had passed, but then they needed to change into their robes. Rose changed in front of the twins, not caring what they saw. They didn't look and changed as well. The train pulled into the station and the Hellions got out smirking slightly. Rose went with the other first years to the lake and got into the boats. She decided to try and talk wth the others in her boat. She turned to the girl next to her. She had long silvery hair, and icy blue eyes. her face had an aristocratic look to it, and she sat tall and proud. Pureblood. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Rose, Heiress of Houses Potter and Gaia." She would keep the other ones secret for now. The girl turned to her and returned the greeting. "Well met, I am Daphne Greengrass, Heiress of House Greengrass, may I ask why you have no last name?" Rose smirked slightly. This would be fun.

"Well met Heiress Greengrass, I do not have a last name as elves do not use last names, and I am a blood-adopted elf. You may have certain prejudices, but I wish to make an alliance between my houses and yours. If it would not bother you, shall we set up a meeting to discuss this further?" Rose could see Daphne was surprise by her elf heritage but hid it well. "I would love to set up a meeting with you, and I assure you I have no prejudices. If it is not a bother, could you explain why your hair is silver, also, please call me Daphne." Rose smiled like a wolf. "I will tell you when we don't have multiple people eavesdropping on our conversation." Daphne smiled as well, resembling a shark. "Of course." 

They then turned to the front and sat silently the rest of the way. When the first years got to the entrance hall, a boy with platinum blond hair, and one with red hair stepped foreword together. The ginger spoke first. "Hi Rose! Come on with me, and don't talk to those dirty death eaters! I'm your best friend." Rose almost punched him right there. Instead she took a deep breath and forced a black face. "I am sorry, we have never met before, I do not even know who you are. Wait, weren't you the one who burst into my compartment without knocking, insulted me, then ran out?" The boy blushed a dark red and many people laughed at him. "Also, please tell me, why you call your fellow students death eaters? I thought that Death eaters were people who had the mark of Mister Voldemort No Name on their arms? Please, random stranger I don't know, take me away from these evil children who I have just met, to hand out with prejudice assholes like yourself." Sarcasm was dripping from her voice. 

The redhead spluttered before stomping away. Rose rolled her eyes before turning to the blond. He bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Heir Draco Malfoy of House Malfoy." Rose tilted her head at him. "Well met Hair Malfoy, I am Rose of Houses Potter and Gaia. If it is not a bother, I would like to continue this conversation in private where there are not so may ears." He nodded, bowed again and stepped away. McGonagall stepped out of the shadows with a faint smile on her face.

McGonagall POV

I was just about to tell the first years to come, when I heard the conversation between two students. One was Weasley, and the other was unknown. I watched with pride as she diffused the spat while insulting Weasley while respecting the other students. When I found out she was Rose Potter, I smiled. She is just like her mother, diffusing spats, and like her father, charming her way around. I cleared my throat and told the students to follow me.

Back to normal POV

The first years walked into the Great Hall, with one girl whispering facts about it. Rose stopped listening, thinking about different houses, and the divide between them. She would have to fix that. She was jerked back to real life when "Rose Potter" was called. She did not move as that was not her name anymore. It was called a few more time, but then the line kept on moving until I was the only one left. The entire hall stared at me, until Dumbledore stood u. "What is your name my girl?" Rose's eyes hardened. "I apologise Headmaster, you may have mistaken me for someone else. I have not given you permission to address me with such familiarity. Moving on, I am Rose of Houses Potter and Gaia." My hair was down so you couldn't see my ears. Dumbledore frowned. "Don't you mean you are Rose Potter my girl?" Rose visibly bristled with irritation. "One last time Headmaster, I am not your girl. I am no longer only a Potter, as I was raised and blood-adopted by elves." The entire school gasped at this. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, черт возьми(fucking hell) I am an elf, now can everyone shut the черт возьми(bloody fuck) up!"

There was a few snorts as those who spoke russian understood my words. I rolled my eyes again. "Now can we please let me get sorted?" I sat down on the stool and let McGonagall put the hat on my head. 

Well, well, well, an elf. I haven't met one of your kind since the time of the founders. Ah, bringing together the magical world, what a noble quest. I know you can do it Rose. The question is how.

I do not know- wait what is your name?

Alistair

Alistair- I suppose I will just find out as we go.

Good, good. You could fit in every house. Hmm... Hufflepuff may be too soft for you. They make good allies and even better friends. Gryffindor is a no with how you want to bring together everyone, too sly for the house of lions. They are good people though. Now, between Slytherin or Ravenclaw. You would do well in either. Slytherin will help enhance your ambition and mentality. You could break the expectations of Slytherin, but it is a very dangerous house. People may not trust you as easily. But if you get through the house rift, it may be better. Ravenclaw will help you reach the knowledge you need, but many won't take you seriously. It is a neutral house though, and is often underestimated. Either would do you well.

Well Alistair, I do say, you make many a good point. I will pick Ravenclaw though, to help broaden horizons.

Very well, good luck Rose. Let it be... RAVENCLAW!