•~3~•

As the professor was discussing, Jisung suddenly barged in the room and shouted

"Sir! I'm sorry to disturb you, but Y/n needs to go home with me, our parents got into an accident....our aunt called me awhile ago and she told me that we need to go to japan" he said while panting

"WHAT?! JISUNG-AH? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I shouted

"I'll tell you later, come on let's go!" He said and I quickly packed my things and my eyes got teary

"Ok, y/n you can go now, be careful you two...and I'll tell the principal about this" the professor said

"Thank you sir!" Me and jisung said while we were running and we hopped onto our car, jisung drove to our aunt's house. We arrived at the house and went inside, we saw our aunt packing her clothes.

"I'm done packing, we will be staying in Japan" Auntie said

"Ok...when will be our flight?" Jisung asked

"In 45 minutes, let's go now, so you can pack your clothes" she said

We went outside and auntie locked all the doors and we went to our house to pack our clothes and to get ready for our flight to japan. We arrived at our house and we started packing our clothes. When I finished packing, I changed my clothes and went downstairs. We waited for jisung for awhile and after, we drove to the airport. When we arrived at the airport, jisung parked his car and called Sunghoon, our cousin to bring the car back to our house. Then we checked in and board in the plane and it took off after 15 minutes.

---------

We arrived at Japan and we took a cab to our house.

(I didn't mention this but, y/n's family owns a house in japan since her parents always go there for business)

Back to the story.

We arrived at our house and we unpacked our clothes, then the doctor called auntie and said that we need to go to the hospital now, so we called another cab and went to the hospital.

When we arrived, we ran inside the hospital and the doctor called my aunt.

"Mrs. Park?"

"Yes? How are my cousins doctor?" She asked and her tears were falling

"I'm sorry.......they didn't make it" the doctor bowed

"No! Tell me you're just joking! My parents are not dead!" I shouted while my tears fell and jisung was hugging me and he cried silently.

"I wish I could, but it's the reality ms. park, I'm sorry" the doctor bowed again and left.

My knees feel numb, and I'm a crying mess right now, Jisung and my aunt hugged me while crying. We went to the room where they put our parents' body.

I walked towards it and slowly removed the blanket, to see my parents, I cried again, and this time I hugged their bodies and cried hardly, jisung comforted me and hugged our parents bodies too, while auntie was standing beside the door, not having the courage to look at the body of our parents. As I was crying, I felt dizzy and my vision went blurry, then I passed out.

Y/n pov.

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling, I slowly got up and jisung helped me, I remembered that our parents died, my tears fell again and I hugged jisung, I cried again and he patted my back. I calmed down after a few minutes, and the room went silent.

"They will be buried this saturday, and on sunday, we will return to korea" Auntie said while still sobbing.

"Will they be buried here in japan?" I asked

"Yes dear, from now on, you both will be staying at my house" she said

"No, I'm staying at our house" I said coldly

"Well, ok...jisung take care of your siste-"

"I can take care of myself" I cutted her and she just nodded. I laid back down the bed and I pulled my earphones and listened to '𝗡𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿' by TXT....this song made me cry even more....I miss them so much, and I won't forgive the person who caused this accident.

Time skip~

It's already saturday, and our parents' burial is today, I wore a black shirt, a black skinny jeans and black converse. I wore a sunglass because my eyes were very red and puffy.

"Let's go?" Auntie said softly

I just nodded my head and jisung hummed

After 30 minutes*

They're already done burying my parents' coffins. We went back home and I went straight to my room, not saying anything. I changed my clothes and lied in my bed. I started crying again and without noticing, I slept.

When I woke up, it's already morning, and we will go back to korea today. I took a warm bath and changed my clothes, after that I packed my clothes and went downstairs.

"Did you pack all your things? Make sure you won't leave something behind" auntie said

We nodded and we called a cab and head to the airport, I pulled my earphones and listened to '0000 (𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗢'𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸)' by BTS. We arrived and took our luggages and went inside the airport to check in, once we board the plane, I tried to sleep since I didn't have a good sleep this past few days since I was crying a lot.

"Are you ok y/n?" Jisung asked and I just hummed, I fell asleep and jisung moved my head to his shoulders so I can sleep properly.

After a few hours, jisung woke me up slowly, we arrived in korea, and jisung called Sunghoon to pick us up. We drove auntie to her house first and we arrived at our house.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry milk, and went upstairs. After I unpacked my clothes, Jisung called me for dinner. I changed my clothes and went back downstairs.

"Since tomorrow's Monday and we're already home....do you want to go to school tomorrow?" Jisung asked

"Sure, I don't want to miss a lot on school" I said coldly while eating my pizza and he just nodded

"I'm done, I'll go to my room now" I said and went back to my room and lied on my bed, a few minutes, my eyes feel heavy, so I fell asleep.

----------------------- +×+ ---------------------

Thank you for reading guys! Don't forget to vote, Love y'all!😙💙

[Edited: Okay, why's this chapter so short?-]

Word count: 1091 words