•~15~•

As Jisung left the house, there was an awkward silence between us. I continued to watch the movie while cuddling with my panda plushie, then it started to rain.

After the movie ended, Soobin helped me going to my room. I laid down on my bed and turned off the lamp on the nightstand. Then the rain started to get heavy and there were thunder and lightnings. I'm getting afraid, I also have a phobia of thunder and lightnings.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand and pressed the contacts, I stared at Soobin's number and after a few minutes, the lightning striked again and to be followed by the loud thunder. I covered my ears with the pillow and called Soobin.

Otp~

<Y/n-ah? Why did you call?>

                                                       <S-soobin-ah, c-can
                                               you please come here?>

<What's wrong Y/n-ah?
Is there a monster in your
room?>

                                                    <Yah! Can you please
                                                        stop joking around!
                                                            Just come here!>

<Alright, alright calm
down pandaa~>

I hung up the call and waited for Soobin to enter my room, and after a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Soobin in a white oversized shirt and black sweatpants.

"Why did you call me Y/n-ah? Do you need anything?" He asked softly and sat on my bed

"C-can you sleep here? I-I'm afraid of the thunder and lightning" I said and looked down

"Okay then, I'll sleep in your couch" he said and was about to stand up but I grabbed his wrist

"Sleep here" I said and pouted, he chuckled and laid down beside me, I put a pillow between us and stared at the ceiling.

There was another awkward silence between us. Then he decided to break it.

"Y/n?..........are you sleeping already?" He asked

"No, I can't sleep without hugging my plushie" I said

"I'll go get it" he said

"No......no need, I'll try to sleep without it" I said and closed my eyes, I was trying to sleep when I felt an arm around my waist, I looked at Soobin and he was already asleep. I admired his face, his pouty lips and his cute pointy nose. I smiled and closed my eyes, and I fell asleep.

The next day~
Soobin pov.

I woke up and saw Y/n still asleep, I caressed her face carefully and kissed her forehead. I slowly get up and went outside to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us.

"I see, you already brought back her old self quickly than expected" A voice said, I turned around and saw my brother Minhyuk.

"Oh, hey hyung.....yeah, I thought that this mission will be hard, but luckily it was really easy" I said and smiled

"Soobin-ah, that's what you thought.... This mission isn't over yet, and you need to figure that out" he said and disappeared. I was confused of what he said, I need to figure out what? I just shrugged it and continued preparing breakfast.

"Soobin-ah?" Y/n called and I turned around

"Oh, Y/n-ah, come here and eat breakfast, we still need to go to the hospital for check up. After you eat breakfast, take a bath and wear comfortable clothes, I'll be driving you there since Jisung hyung's not here" I said as she sat on the table and started to eat the breakfast I made