Chapter 1

Ginny's POV:
The idea of leaving home in this moment it's the best I can think of. And to be honest, I'm drinking the motorbike with Austin holding my back and I'm just thinking at what I can do right now, Austin is 9, I can't just go with him in a place where I don't know anyone and I don't have the utilities to take care of him. I know I can't go home, I just can't deal with Georgia and her lies anymore. I took the jacket I found in Georgia's "secret" hiding place and I'm not so sure if I'll go to that group... at least not with Austin. My head is full of a lot of thoughts, I decided in final to go to dad, I know the address so I'm just gonna go there with Austin. But I don't know what I'll say to him, he's gonna ask me for sure why I felt and I can't tell him the truth. Georgia killed a man, is so hard to say it, even in my head. Well I'll see then.
Marcus's POV:
Ginny really seemed off when I talked to her and now if I think a little, she never had that face and that relax voice, she probably did something very stupid. I hope she didn't hurt herself again... the thing is she's not answering at my messages, and again this is not really her thing. I shouldn't have said it was all a mistake, what I was thinking about. I'm so stupid!
Ginny's POV:
I still can't decide if I made the right decision.. I need Marcus to be with me whatever I go. I'm keep thinking at the moment when he'll notice that I felt the city. I can't do this to him and I can't do it to myself, I finally found a person who understands everything I do. I can't, no I don't have the courage to felt.
I look at Austin for a second, then I tell him "Austin, look I know we planned to felt the city and mom, but I can't deal with this right now. You're to little, I can't take care of you alone. I'm so sorry, but we have to go back home. We're going to be okay, okay?" he looks at me and nods. We go back home, I had my phone off, when I turn it on I see a lost of messages from Marcus, I'm going to read them right now because I really don't feel like talking to anyone. I go into my room and I find Marcus sitting. My face was a full of tears, I wipe them fast, I swallow my spelt with a very loud sound. I look at him trying to find my words to say what I wanted to do, but just when I wanna start speaking, he says "You're okay? You don't really seems like you're." my eyes starts to fill with tears, I can't say anything, so I go and hug him, I need to feel safe and he does that to me.