Chapter 2

Marcus's POV:
The way she just jumped in my arms, she never did that. I know for sure that something is not right, so I start to comfort her, we go in bed, I wait a few minutes and I ask "Hey... you're okay? Do you wanna talk about it? No pressure" she looks at me and answer "No and no, but I want you to stay with me tonight. I can't be alone." I look at her and say "Okay, I'm not leaving" that I kiss her. We almost fall asleep and we heard the house door opening. Ginny gets up so fast and tells me "Go, under the bed, now!" She goes to bed again and she pretends to be asleep. I get it, something happened between her and Georgia for sure and she doesn't have the power to talk to her right now. Georgia comes in Ginny's room  she sees that she is "asleep" and after that she leaves. Right after that Ginny is whispering "Marcus, hey, come out!" I say "Yeah, now. Do you wanna talk about it?" she look at me with a sad face and says "Sorry I just can't live like this. I hate her so much, she's always doing something that hurts me, I'm too tired." to be honest I really don't know what to say right now, I don't know how is she feeling, but I wanna help her... I say "Thats sucks, sorry. Did you ever tried to tell her what bothers you?" she says "Yeah, of course I tried, but every time I do it she just fake it at a joke." Ginny eyes starts to fill with a lots of tears and she starts crying. I hug her and try to comfort her as much as I can. We stay in bed like this a while, and at some point we both fall asleep.
Ginny's POV:
I feel asleep for 30 minutes, but I can't sleep anymore. My head is full with all the information about Georgia and I don't even know if is true. I get out of the bed slowly, because I don't wanna wake Marcus and go to the bathroom. What I'm planning to do now, is gonna just concentrate the feelings I have right now, I'll be able to sleep... I know is not okay plus now that Marcus knows it. I take the lighter from my desk. I start crying. I'm in the bathroom crying and trying to not hurt myself for Marcus, I just wanna to be strong, I don't like to be sensitive with anyone. After a couple of minutes when I'm trying to convince myself to not burn myself, I do it because I can't feel this anymore, I have to get the feeling out. I finish and now I'm feeling a little better, I go back in bed and fall asleep.
Marcus's POV:
I was sleeping, but I had a bad dream and I wake up so scared. Ginny is still sleeping  at least I think, I hope she doesn't fake it... we were hugging each other when we fell asleep and we're still in the same position. I try to take my head from Ginny because I have to go to the bathroom. When I do that Ginny says "Ouch!", I realized where I touched her, on her leg. I look at her and ask "You okay? Why the leg hurts you?", she looks at me with her eyes barely open and says "Oh, I'm okay. I just hit my leg when I ran today, is not big deal. Why are you awake?"