Chapter 5

Kim Taehyung's POV

      There is something wrong, we almost did every night but why she didn't show any sign of pregnancy.

    " Do you think there is unfertile between the two of you?" Jimin hyung ask me that question when I tell him.

   " There is no way that it's me because my father always ensure to have me check up and it was said that I can produce, hyung."

    " Do you think your wife is the problem?"

    " I don't know, but I always make sure to pour my seeds inside her, hyung."

    " hmmm... then there is a chance you might not be the future CEO because your wife cannot bear a child."

   " what? But it's not my fault to choose her..." This can't be. If she can't produce a child, I have no heirs and my father don't like that.

    " Do you think, this is a good idea if you tell your father about he might make a way to separate the two of you?"
He's right. If she can't carry my child she is useless.

    " You have a point, hyung."

   " ohh... before I forget some sources uploaded an article she is back."

   " who?"

   " Your ex girlfriend." I can't utter a word, it's been long years since she left me. Why did she get back?

   " Our group will be fetching her at the airport, you can come if you want to see her." How can I forgot that she's close with my friends, even we broke up they have their communications. There is no other woman I loved than her but she left me.

   " Just say a hello to her for me." I said and went back to my home, how can I face her... why she's late? I'm a married man now.

     I'm also having a problem with my wife, I know that I got closer to her with the days we are together. I can't do anything I'm her husband and she is my wife we cannot change our fate.

    " You're early...." she said and I hear a noise from her room

   " Work is done easily... do you have a guest?" I saw a man and woman coming from her room, they are both familiar

   " uhmm... I'm sorry if I didn't tell you but I have a guests.." she said and the two slowly approach us.

    " I'm Sana... I heard lot about you and you are a popular man.." I know her she's an actress. She offered her hands for a shake.

    " I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you." I said as I accept her hand shake.

    " I'm Cha Eunwoo... " I already know him, he used to court my wife but he was rejected. He also offer his hand and I accept it.

    " They are my friends.. and they want to personally meet you.. and also to visit me." Tzuyu said, so she only see him as a friend..

    " I'm sorry we plan to stay longer but we have schedule today... see you next time." Sana said and they rush to go out.

    " He is your friend right?" I asked her

   " Who? Cha Eunwoo oppa?" Nice she is calling him oppa but she never calls me that...

    " Is there other else and call me oppa or yeobo I'm your husband"

    " ahmmm.. yes... I meet him when I was on college.."

    " why did you reject him?" I ask straight to her.. she look shocked like she was asking how did I know...

   " what?"