Chapter 9

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

   Its been a week since I overheard Taehyung and Jimin oppa conversation, he is just using me for his own. I ignored and avoided him, he is not also going home so I was happy but Irene unnie was still here.

    I was processing important document, I don't have plan on doing it but what I saw yesterday triggered me. I was about to get drinks but I saw Irene unnie and Taehyung oppa making out in the kitchen... I was hurt, I thought he changed because of what he show me but it turned out that it's just a part of the plan.

   I already told my parents my plan at first they don't want it but I told them that I want to find myself I told them they should continue supporting  Kim Enterprise even we will be separating. Yes.. I already called an attorney to fix our divorce paper, I was planning to go away from him.

    When the paper was done, I already signed it and continue my plan. I left without them knowing even Eva unnie I didn't tell them. I left the divorce paper on his bed, he often sleep on his office so it's easy for me to go.

      I will be going to a place that is far from the city, it's my dream to live in a place like province... I didn't go abroad.. it still Korea but far from him.

      I bought a house and wide area, I want to do gardening. I used some of my money to start a new life. I meet an old couple who is from my neighbor they are kind and introduced some workers whom I can hire for the management of the garden.

       New house, new environment, new people, new friend and new life. I gained new friends from my workers, they are all kind.

   " Madam are you okay?" I'm not feeling well since morning.. I don't know but I always threw up. They called me madame even I told them they don't need to.

   " I think I ate something bad last night..." I told Jena she was same age who is my assistant, I'm not pro in gardening so I hired her because she is an expert in this field.

  " You should rest madame... we will be continue doing that." I was joining them in their work to learn.. I'm their boss but I'm learning from my workers.

  " No I can do this Jena don't worry about me..."

   " Are you sure madame.."

  I nodded and continue putting seeds on the trays. I feel dizzy again. What is happening to me until I saw all black.

   I woke up because I am hungry.. but I'm  not in my room.

  " Oh Tzuyu you are awake?" It was Junho oppa... he was the guy I am closest with he is the son of the governor whom I meet when I was buying on my first day here.

  " why I am here?" I asked him, I know that I was in a hospital.

  " Jena said you black out while ago and she said that you are not looking well since the morning." He said

  I remembered it, I passed out while I'm doing something.

  A doctor came to update my condition.

  " After I will say your condition can I asked if where is your husband?" I was shocked how did he know that I have a husband.

  " Wait why are you asking her about her husband..." Junho knows my story.

   " We are not in good terms doc." I honestly said.

  " Oh... but I think you will be happy on this news... congrats ma'am you are 7 weeks pregnant."

  It didn't process on my mind easily....

  " What? how come?" I asked the doctor

  " Why are you asking me? when did you have sexual intercourse with your husband?" I feel embarrass on his question, I suddenly remember him.