How it started

Emmas POV:
"Come on Babes!" Dixie said yelling from my bed.
"Out in a sec!" I said in my bathroom. Dixie and I were in the hype house. We had a photoshoot at the carnival today with everyone but today we were collaborating with the sway house. It was currently 4:30 and we had to be there by 6:00. I came out of my room and saw Dixie on the phone with Griffin. " Yea I know" "No, the black shirt!" "Okay see you soon, bye" Dixie said hanging up the phone. "Dix, will you help me pick an outfit?" I said walking in my large closet. "Yea sure" Dixie said waking in. "Let's see what we have to work with" she said pushing me out of the way. I sat on my bed and scrolled through insta until Dixie called me over. I sighed as I scrolled up on my ex. Jacob Henry. We had a messy breakup. He was just horrible to me but I was to blinded to see it. I was then called by Dixie before I could start crying. "Listen I don't care what you say, your wearing this" Dixie said as she pushed me in my bathroom with my outfit. I had barely gotten a look at it. I looked at it and it was a white bra top with short black shorts. I was extremely insecure about my body after my breakup. But I knew there was no point of arguing with Dixie because I knew she wouldn't change her mind. I put the top and shorts on and looked my body in my extend bathroom counter. I was quickly interrupted but Dixie knocking on my door. "You done Emma?" she said behind the door. "Y-yep" I said lost in my body. I opened the door and Dixie was there, smiling at me. She knew I was insecure and she also knew about my breakup. She helped me through everything and is constantly getting me to embark on a new relationship, but I'm just to scared to get hurt again. Jacob left me traumatized and scared.

Dixies POV:
I opened the door to see Addison standing there Ik something she hasn't worn in years. She says it's because she doesn't look good in "those type of clothes" but I knew it was because of Jacob. "Ya know, Josh is also coming" I said smirking at Emma. "And?" She said confused. "Oh shutup, I know you have a crush on him" I said looking at her. She just stood there blushing. "Uhuh" I said walking away. She looked perfect, I just didn't understand why she thought of herself like this. But Jacob was a real dick. He would constantly abuse her and force her to ditch her friends. When they broke up, everyone was so relived.

A/N: sorry if this is bad this is my first book so do you mind voting? Your perfect and beautiful and deserve the world💕😀♾