Meeting

Emma's POV: Right now we're driving to the hype house. We are car pooling with them since they didn't have enough cars to fit everyone. We arrived there and were greeted by Alex and Thomas.

"Emma!" Thomas said with a hug. "Hi stranger, long time no see" Alex joked as we laughed and hugged. "So is everyone ready?" I asked as Dixie greeted then both. "Yep, there just waiting for Charli and Kouvr"

Thomas said as Alex got a call. While Alex was talking, we went inside the house and greeted everyone. "Guys hurry! That was Bryce and he told me that everyone is there already!" Alex screamed to everyone. Soon everyone came rushing outside and got in the cars.

I had a 5 seater so Me and Dixie were in the front while Charli, Avani, and Addison were in the back. "I'm so excited to see Anthony" Avani squealed. "We get it, you have a boyfriend" Dixie said as she rolled her eyes.

Me and Charli just laughed. "What? It's not our fault y'all are single" Addison replied in Avanis defence. We just sighed as Avani and Addison just laughed. " I mean, I wouldn't be single if I ever got the guts to tell Chase how I feel" Charli said as she sighed and put her head down. "Charli! Don't be sad! I promise we will help you get together with him" I said looking at Charli through the mirror. Charli smiled as we blasted Be happy and practically screaming the lyrics until we arrived at the carnival.

"Well that was one way to drive" Avani said getting out of the car, almost tripping. Sooner or later we saw the others had arrived so we went inside with them. We were soon encountered by the Sway boys. "Hi!" I greeted them each boy with a hug. They retuned the favour a they did the same. We were all close but I was especially close with Jaden and Mads. "So how are things going with you?" Jaden asked. "Good good! I'm actually going to New York for a show" I relied happily. "Fashion show? As in your going to be modelling for them?" Jaden asked surprised. "Yep!" I giggled. "Well, congrats!" Jaden smiled and he hugged me. I laughed. We were slowly interrupted by Bryant as we needed to start taking the pictures. We agreed and started.