Grixie

Emma's POV:
"Everyone get a partner!" Bryant yelled out. Basically everyone was dating. Dixie would say she was single but her and Griffin were talking. So Dixie went to him and everyone else just went with their significant other. I looked around and saw Josh, Ryland, and Nick. Josh looked up at me and smiled.

He than walked over to me, "Uhh do you wanna be my partner?" Josh said scratching the back of his neck clearly nervous for rejection. "Uhh sure" I said, followed by a smile. "Uhh hey? I'm not gay" Nick yelled. We just laughed. "So baby girl you seem hot, wanna be my partner?" Ryland asks Nick. "Omg baby yes!" Nick replied in a girly voice.

Me and Josh just laughed, as everyone else was busy with each other. "So, we should get started" I said to Josh. "Yea sure!" Josh replied with snapping out of his thoughts. I looked around for Bryant. I then saw Dixie and Griffin standing face to face, hand in hand, smiling at each other. Dixies eyes caught me looking and sent a face, asking me what to do. I simply nodded, confusing Josh. Dixie smiled at me, as Griffin reached in. "Look" I said, reading Josh's confused face.

I pointed my eyes to Dixie and Griffin and he smiled, looking at them. "GRIXIE" Josh yelled out, making others laugh and look towards there direction. Dixie saw and blushed, as her face fell into Griffins neck. "Dude do you mind?" Griffin said to Josh laughing.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update more soon! Please vote and comment ideas❤️ ilyms your worth the world.