Years later

It has been 10 years since Steve adopted (Y/N) and a month since the destruction of Ultron. (Y/N) confessed his feelings towards one of the newest Avengers, Wanda Maximoff and during that time, Vision acted as (Y/N)'s wing man when he confessed to Wanda. Ever since then, (Y/N), Wanda and Vision have been inseparable and look out for each other. Right now the three were at the park having a walk and then they were approached by a man in a leather jacket.

 Right now the three were at the park having a walk and then they were approached by a man in a leather jacket

Man: Hi, um can you tell me where the Avengers are based currently?

(Y/N): Why?

Man: I have to speak with Captain America.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, what's your name?

Man: Patrick Linton.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen as he now knew that the man infront of them was one of his older brothers. He felt like he was going to pass out. Vision and Wanda could tell something was wrong.

Vision: Well as you know, us three are Avengers, so we'll let him know that you want to talk with him.

Patrick: Fine.

Patrick then walks away and then Wanda and Vision escort (Y/N) to a quiet place and then he begins to cry uncontrollably. Wanda immediately hugs (Y/N) as Vision kneels down and pats his back.

Wanda: Hey, hey, shhhh. It's going to be ok.

Vision: Just take deep breathes, (Y/N). In through the nose and out through the mouth.

(Y/N) calms down a bit but is still crying slightly.

Wanda: What was that about?

(Y/N): I never told you what happened in my past. Only Steve knows what happened.

Vision: What are you talking about?

(Y/N): I was in an abusive family. Just because I had powers, they thought I was a disgrace to the family. When I was 9, Steve found me and rescued me from them and adopted me as his own son.

Wanda: But what does that have to do with Patrick?

(Y/N): Because Patrick is one of my older brothers. He was one of the main abusers.

Vision and Wanda were shocked at this and wanted nothing more than to go after Patrick and kill him, but (Y/N) needed them. The two of them decide to take (Y/N) back to the Compound and spend the rest of the day there. Steve asked what happened and Vision explained to him while (Y/N) slept as Wanda moved his head onto her chest.

Wanda: Don't worry, my love. I'll keep you safe. I promise.