An Unwanted Reunion

(Y/N) woke up on Wanda's chest while she was stroking his hair comfortingly. He attempts to get up but Wanda brings him back down, and smiles at him.

Wanda: Well, good morning.

(Y/N): It's morning?

Wanda giggles at this.

Wanda: No, I was just joking.

(Y/N): Oh ok. Wait, how long was I asleep for?

Wanda: An hour or two.

(Y/N): Oh man.

Vision, Steve and Bucky walk into the room with forced smiles on their faces.

Steve: There's some people here to see you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Who?

Bucky: Well, you'll have to see for yourself.

(Y/N) was confused by this and got up and walked into the meeting room where he saw Thor, Natasha, Peter, Tony, Sam, Rhodey, Clint and the Rest of the Avengers at one side of the table, and a bunch of people at the other side with Patrick.

(Y/N): Who are they? Except for Patrick, we met him at the park. Speaking of which how did you get here?

Patrick: Thor and Iron Man literally dragged us here.

(Y/N): Wow. Now who are these people?

Steve: Um... Well, this is (Y/N), this is you're biological family. The ones who abused you. The Linton's.

Everyone looks at the Linton's in anger and wanted to make them feel the pain that they caused (Y/N) when he was a child.

Frank (Old Dad): Well, if it isn't the disgrace. All grown up.

Everyone looks at Frank in pure anger until (Y/N) hovered in the air and grabbed Frank by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

(Y/N): If anyone is a disgrace here, it's you, Frank! I refuse any blood that connects us! Your not my father! You were never my father! My real father is Captain America!

(Y/N) then breaks Franks leg and tosses him to the opposite wall.

Frank: Fucking freak.

(Y/N) then picks him up and puts one hand behind Franks head and the other on his chin.

Frank: So what are you going to do? Kill me?

(Y/N): Believe me, I would like nothing more than to snap your neck right here and now.

Frank: So what are you going to do?

Should (Y/N) kill Frank?

Or

Should (Y/N) imprison him?