{Bonus Chapter Three}

Daddy, daddy, daddy, Messiah's son chants through their pack link.

Peering up from the charcoal drawing he was sketching, he rose an eyebrow at his son, whose unruly, chestnut curls that contrasted with his bronze skin beautifully, dipped into his olive eyes, speckled from the flecks of golden his wolf seeped in.

Because he recently turned thirteen, he has been showing off his newfound wolf abilities.

Yes? he answers him.

His deep voice was steel-gray clouds in his mind, having the ability to cause a destructive storm in its wake, but allowing a slow trickle of rain instead.

Maahir sat — crisscrossed — on the edge of Messiah's bed, and the sheer fabric behind his brown curls is a veil falling down his back.

What's your wolf like? Mine is named Musa and he's gentle. He even asked me if I was okay after my first shift.

Messiah smiled lovingly at his son.

My wolf, Malik, is sweet and a smartass, according to your dad, but he's rather affectionate when it comes to people he cares about. Like you, he reveals and brushes a stray curl away from Maahir's face.

Do you think I'll meet my mate? Do you think they'll love me as much as you love dad?

Messiah slides an arm around his eldest son's shoulders. Yes, I know you'll find your mate. And trust me, they'll love you as much as I love your dad. If they don't, promptly give me their name and their address. Maahir laughed softly. I am not kidding.

His lips falling into a thin line, he inquirers, Will my wolf be stronger than dad's?

Because Maahir and his younger brother, Brahim, were carried by Dahlia as their surrogate, both of them have Alpha-blood coursing through their veins. Besides, Aleskei wouldn't even think of challenging Brahim or Maahir, even if either of them initiated.

Therefore, the possibility of Aleskei submitting to Musa was most likely.

Laughing quietly, he responded, I'm not sure. It's quite possible. But don't tell him I said that. Your dad thinks he's the big, bad wolf. In Aleskei's mind, he's bulletproof.

"I do not think I'm the big, bad wolf, mi amarto," seeps from Alessio's lips that were glossed by droplets of water and the scent of coconut milk. Messiah's jeans dangled from his waist, barely exposing his v-line, and his tempting ass was on display by the fabric. "Aleskei may think he's bulletproof, though."

Messiah blinked at him, "What?"

Too entranced by the appearance of his mate, he wasn't listening to what he was saying, but at least he wasn't afraid to admit it. He wasn't even hiding how he was blatantly checking out Alessio.

Smirking, he muses, "I was just saying that Aleskei may think he's bulletproof, but you weren't listening to me at all, were you?"

"Oh Goddess!" screeched Maahir. "Get a room!"

"This happens to be our room," Messiah quips teasingly. "So, Maahir, I guess you can say we have a room."