2. Other Half of Me

"You play volleyball, right?" Y/n asked as she sat down suddenly beside Suna. His eyes going wide as he watched her hand him a large bento box, full of very colourful things. His mouth fell open as he looked up to Atsumu and Osamu who also had their mouths open.

"Suna?" She waved her hand in front of his face, getting him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Oh. Um. Yeah, I do." He said his hands going to open the bento box, showing off the food art she had done.

"Cool! I went to some of the games last year, you're really good! You guys too!" She exclaimed, looking over to Atsumu and Osamu who both thanked the girl. She smiled amd went to open her own bento, showing off almost the same food art she had done for Suna. But one thing that was different was she had a panda, while he had a cat. The whiskers and pointed ears being the big giveaway.

"You didn't need to do this, Y/n." He said noticing the neatly packaged utensils as well. All in a red colour. While hers were in white.

"No worries. I like cooking!" She smiled with a nod, and dug into her food. Suna looked up to the twins who just stared at her before to him, their mouths still fallen open. He tsk'd and motioned for them to stop before eating his own food.

He looked back over to Y/n while putting some egg in his mouth, admiring the way she took such small bites. He noticed one thing about her as well, the eyeliner on her eyes and the amount of earrings on her ears. All black with one on the helix.

"Something wrong?" She asked, looking over to Suna who got caught staring.

"No. I was just looking at your earrings." He said motioning to his own ear.

"Oh! Yeah. I have seven. My nose, belly button, double lobes on both ears and then my helix." She smiled, eating some rice. Suna turning his head to look for her nose ring. She turned her head and pointed to the small little diamond on her nose, barely noticeable.

"Cool." He nodded his head and took a sip of his water. Suddenly very thirsty.

"You got any?" She asked, looking for some on his ears.

"Used too. When I was 14 because I thought it was cool. But i'm thinking of getting some again." He said, even surprising the twins as they both choked on their food. Atsumu needing help as Osamu patted his back.

"You used to have piercings?!" Atsumu finally said once he was finished choking. Y/n handing him a napkin kindly.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Dude. Do you need to tell us something?" Atsumu whispered, trying to lower his voice but it was just as loud as ever.

"Oh shut up. Eat your food." Suna flicked his forehead, letting the twins laugh. Y/n joining in as he paused his eating, just listening to her laugh.

"You guys are funny! You should join me and my friends for lunch some time." Y/n said taking a sip of her bottle. The twins nodding, Suna letting his answer go by the twins.

~~

"Alright class. Today we will be partnering up for a project. We will be learning about the cells of biology from you! I have assigned you all a partner and this will be an at home project, so come to me if you have any questions." The teacher announced, some people groaning about how they couldn't be with their friends. Suna honestly couldn't care less since he was good at science, especially chemistry.

"Atsumu and Lee."

"Osamu and Emi."

"L/n and Suna." The teacher smiled up at Suna who froze in his seat. It seemed that she had caught on to what Suna wanted, or more simply, who he wanted.