5. Tuna is Fat

Coughing as she passed the rolled up sin, Y/n had never been so high. It was late at night, possibly 3 or 4, mom was out on a business trip, and Suna wanted to keep her company. So right now they were both on the roof of her small house. Y/n's cat, Tuna, sitting peacefully on her lap.

"You're names match." She laughed almost as of it was the funniest thing in the world. Suna just stared at her, his eyes almost closed and body slouched over so that he could fall off the roof at any given moment. But currently, Y/n was sprawled over his legs keeping him put. Her head on his thigh as she looked up at the stars and pet her tabby cat.

"Yes, Y/n. They do, don't they?" Suna was lost in thought, his mind clouded as he looked down at her. Mesmerized by ever inch of her face, the crevice between her nose and lips. The odd red mark of teenage puberty, and her eyelashes so prominent on her cheeks. They were painted black by some thing called mascara, and yet it looked so good on her. The way she smudged in her eyeliner and made it look gorgeous.

"You know what's kinda crazy?" Y/n asked, her eyes now focused on Suna's.

"What?"

"I can hear your heartbeat." She laughed, her teeth on show as her eyes closed in joy. Suna was embarrassed, but not like he could interpret emotions in his state. High in the fucking clouds.

"You know what else?" She asked, laughing between her words as she put a hand to his chest. His heartbeat racing even more.

"What's that pervert?" He said noticing the way she squeezed his chest, a smirk on his face.

"You'd look good with eyeliner." She nodded her head, getting up from his lap unexpectedly and grabbing his face. Suna watched as her eyes inspected his face, her fingers gently going over the crease on the outer corner of his eye. Her chipped painted nails grazing his skin.

"You think so?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as Y/n glanced down to his lips.

"Let's find out. Might look good with your new piercings!" Y/n said and pinched the lobe of his ear making him wince. It had only been 7 hours since he got them, and they still hurt. She got up and almost stumbled off the roof, if not for the grip Suna had on her thigh. His inner hormonal boy coming out as he gave it a quick squeeze.

"Stop it, pervert." She swatted his hand with a smile before she climbed down the roof and into her room. Suna doing to same as Tuna followed close behind. She grabbed the small pouch from her desk and a little pocket mirror before plopping herself down onto her bed. Suna already sprawled all over it.

"Sit up." She beckoned him to choose between the two black tubes

"This one." He said and pointed lazily to the gel. His eyes gazing at her as a smirk played on his lips. The wooden bracelet she gave to him on his wrist clicking around as he scooted closer to her. His knees up against her thighs as she felt a sudden jolt in her stomach.

She cleared her throat and gently put her hand on his face, taking off the cap with her teeth and telling him to close his eyes. He obeyed as she started a small straight line at the corner of his eye. Taking a breath as she connected it to his top eyelash line and filled in the rest.

"Okay. Other eye." She said as she blew a little air to dry them quicker. A flutter of Suna's heart making him gulp down dry spit as he felt her thumbs rub under his eyes. The soft flesh of his eye bags against the pads of her thumbs as she smiled. Moving her hands to under his ears, fingers in his hair.

"Yes!" She exclaimed getting them exactly the same. Suna opened his lidded eyes to see her face, and feeling himself get butterflies from just her smile. A sudden wave of her perfume filling his senses as his face flushed.

"I look hot." Suna said as he looked in the mirror. Fluttering his eyes at the girl, she laughed. Loving the way he showed it off.

"You do. Next time let me do your makeup." She clapped her hands in excitement. Suna grinning at her.

"Only if you let me do yours." He proclaimed, putting his chin in his hand and propping it on his knee. Raising a brow at her shocked face.

"Stop~." She rang out feeling herself get flustered. Just a simple cute comment was all it took to get her heart racing. Getting up from the bed and fixing her hair before putting away her makeup, she lay back down and tried to calm herself of intrusive thoughts. Y/n stared up at her ceiling, unbeknownst to the loving stare that Suna was giving her, literal hearts in his eyes.

As if on instinct, he felt himself crawling over to the girl. Placing his hands on either side of her head and looked down on her. His hair dangling from his head as his eyes examined her face. Both of their hearts racing as he inched in closer to her. Their scents mixing in as the faint smell of weed dispersed into the air. Her breath quickening as his eyes studied her lips, the soft pink and plump flesh of them. He had been so entranced by the way her lips looked so tasteful, that he hadn't noticed how her eyes were squeezed shit and hands clenched around the blanket.

A soft thump had interrupted the moment. Suna jumping from the sudden sound as he bumped his head on the wall. Y/n still in shock as her legs dangled off the bed. Tuna, the damn cat, made her way into the room and out the crack in Y/n's door. Suna moved his legs and sat on the edge of the bed, not willing to make eye contact with the girl he was about to kiss.

Nor was she about to have her first kiss while she was high. Both teens were lost in thought that they didn't speak to each other for a good 5 minutes. The purple light from a small machine in the corner lighting up the room. It was getting particularly late, and Suna thought this would be a good excuse to leave.

"Um. I'll see you at school. The projects done and everything. So...bye." Suna hurried out as he gathered his things, sliding on his shoes as he climbed down the fence on the side of her house.
Y/n waving him off, her face still able to cook eggs on it.

She somehow wanted Suna to be her first kiss.