Part 3

Chapter 3

Lekki

About thirty minutes after the exam, I finally make it out of the entrance with Denki, who was currently in his dumb stage. I was lucky and didn't go past my voltage amount, although, it was close. As I'm looking around for both Minako and Katsuki, I spot Minako who was waving her arm in the air. We went over and got into their car. The drive home was slightly chaotic, full of conversations along the lines of whether we got in, how many bots we fought, and Midoriya suddenly having a quirk.

When Mitsuki, Minako, and Katsuki's mom, dropped me and Denki off, it was kind of a struggle to get him out of the car, but we managed. When we get inside we go into Denki's room and I sit him down, and just kind of wait for the dumb to wear off, which took about an hour. I talked with him every now and then, although he couldn't properly speak, though I had learned how to understand him. When he finally snaps out of it, it's about 2:00 P.M, so we decide to shower, take a nap, eat, and then see if Minako and Katsuki can hang out, although I have a feeling it's only going to be Minako. We put on a clean pair of shoes and walked over to the Bakugou's house. As I knock on the door, Katsuki answers the door, but before I could get a word out of me, he slams the door shut.

"So I'm assuming that they can't hang out?" Denki asks as I shake my head and knock again, this time, Minako and Katsuki and both fighting to get to the door, although Minako gets there first.

"Hello? Oh, Lekki, Denki, what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, we were just wondering if you and or Katsuki could hang out, but if you can't it's fine."

"What? Oh, we can hang out for sure, although I don't think the asshole behind me wants to."

"What did you call me? I'll blow your ass to pieces!" Katsuki yells from behind Minako, but she ignores him and comes outside with us and slams the door shut on Katsuki's face. Eventually, Katsuki comes outside and we all take a walk throughout the neighborhood.

"Oh yeah, we all need to submit costume designs, we should all do it together!" Minako exclaims as Katsuki replies,

"You nerds can do whatever you want, but I'm not doing that with you extras." I let out a laugh and he glares at me as I reply,

"I don't think you have the authority to call us nerds, I mean you are the one that goes to sleep early, gets good grades, and has no social life, all you need is the glasses." He holds out his hand like the day before, but this time I am prepared, I stay as is until he blasts, I turn out of his sight and grab his wrist and his shoulder at a 90° angle backward.

"Alright, alright, you've made your point, now let me go," he complains as I release his arm and both Minako and Denki are holding in their laughter. When we finally loop back to our street, Katsuki goes home, but we all follow him to the Bakugou's house.

"Damnit Sparky, what the hell are you doing in my house," Katsuki yells as we all ignore him and go into Minako's room and start designing our costumes. About one and a half hours later, we all had a finished design sketched and colored by me.

For Minako, a black bodysuit with a halter top and off-the-shoulder sleeves with gold decals with black knee-high boots. For Denki, a plain white shirt over an open black jacket, and matching pants with two lines running down his legs. A single, square-shaped earphone over his right ear. Lastly, for me, I created a body con underdress with a cut-out layered top and thigh-high boots with bright yellow decals. Looking at the time it's about 4:30 P.M. I give the page to Minako to give to UA, and I and Denki go home. Denki and I go to the living room and play GTA 5 until we hear that the letters have arrived. We take them and Naruto runs to our rooms, where I pry mine open with no mercy and falls out a little button, which projects All Might, basically explaining how I got in and some other school rules. When I finish I sprint into Denki's room and yell,

"I got in!" he looks at me with a huge grin and yells, "Me too!"

We both high-pitched scream as the lights flicker, for about thirty seconds before calming down, and rushing to ask Minako and Katsuki if they got in. Denki gets there first and knocks quickly and rather aggressively. Mitsuki answers the door and yells for Katsuki, when he gets there we just shove him out of our way and sprint to Minako's room. As I throw the door open, I yell,

"I got in!" She looks at me and replies in a rather calm voice,

"That's great! So did I!" I look at Minako as she chuckles and I get way too excited, just then, all the light's in the house go off. I pull out my phone and turn on my flashlight to see Minako pointing at her lights.

"Oops, sorry," I say as I raise my arm at about forehead level, as soon as I raise my arm, the power returns to the house. We ask Katsuki if he got in and replies,

"Of course I did, I scored the most points, more importantly, more than her," he says as he points to Minako who's just rolling her eyes, "now, you both have ten seconds to get out of my house Sparkys, before I kill you both." With that being said, we say our goodbye to Minako and wish them good luck, as we sprint out of the house. I take a look at my phone to see the time's about 5:00 P.M. We both just go into our rooms and do whatever, I was researching a little about UA and looking more into classes, rules, teachers, etc. After we ate dinner and got ready for bed. Although this time I couldn't sleep, I think it was the fact I was in an adrenaline rush, though I finally managed to get some sleep.