Bᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs

Warning!A bit of makingout🥴

Warning!
A bit of making
out
🥴

Valentine's Day, a special day where you show love and compassion to your partner, friends and family. You receive special gifts from your significant other and go on dates with them, or you hang out with your friends and family, spending some quality time while eating sweets and having fun.

Either way, whoever you decide to spend your time with on Valentine's Day must mean they are very special to you.

In your case, that special someone to you is-

"(Nickname)! Heyyy! (Nickname), don't ignore me! (Nicknameeeee)!" Ah yes, Gojo Satoru has somehow become that special someone to you on Valentine's Day. Ignoring the childish man, you continued packing the cookies you made the day before in a small white box, tied with a red bow. After packing the last one, you let out a sigh and finally looked at your uncle, who was sitting in front of you with his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

"Finallyyyyyy! Now you're paying attention to me! So, can I have some of the leftovers?" Pointing at the stash of cookies on the baking rack, the chocolate flavored cookies that looked like bears holding a pink heart which were sugar cookies, you nodded and the white haired man let out a 'yay!'.

"And all done! Well, I'll be heading off now. Don't eat too much or you'll get an stomachache!" Putting the boxes in a pink paper bag, you waved goodbye to your uncle who waved back, cookie crumbs all over his face.

Where were you heading off to? Well, you planned all day yesterday that you were going to give your baked cookies as Valentine's Day gifts to your friends. And speaking of your friends, you saw Kugisaki not far away from you, carrying lots of shopping bags.

"Nobara-chan! Over here!" You called out to Kugisaki, who turned to your direction in glee. Dashing to your (short/tall) form, Kugisaki squealed in happiness as she embraced you and greeted you.

"Omg, (First Name)-chan, it's been forever! I'm so happy to see you! My bestie, my bae, my homie, my fam-" Gently putting your finger on Kugisaki's lips, she looked (down/up) at you as to why you stopped her.

"Gurl, I gotchu something. Hope you like it!" Removing your finger from her lips, Kugisaki watched in confusion as you pulled out one of the gifts you prepared. Taking her hands, you put the small box on them and let out a 'tadah!'.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love you!" You exclaimed with a grin. Kugisaki still in shock, she looked down at her hands where you placed the gift and then stared back at you.

Due to Kugisaki's 'tough personality' back in middle school, she didn't get any Valentine's Day gifts from anyone except for her friend Fumi.

So of course Kugisaki felt a bit emotional, it was her very first Valentine's Day gift after all.