Chapter 4 ♫

Nagisas pov

I woke up in the room lit up by the sun beaming through the window. I looked over at Jataro, he was still asleep. Masaru was no where to be seen. I got up out if bed changed into what I would normally wear then walke into the living room to see Nagito, Kamakura,  Kotoko, and Masaru play tag in the living room. I smiled watching them. They seemed so... Happy. Kamakura was the first one to notice I was watching them.

"Good morning Nagisa."
"Good morning Kamakura."

Jataro walked in behind me and tapped my shoulder causing me to jump. "Scared you silly!" "yes you did Jataro." I kind of laughed while talking. "You guys meet your foster familys at 2 pm by the way." Nagito spoke as his voice cracked mid sentence. His voice always did that. I started to think about being seperated from the others. It was an odd and scary thought I didn't like the thought of it. "Nagisa want to walk into town with me?" Masaru stared at me. "Oh sure." I replied back. "Be safe you two don't cause any trouble." Kamakura spoke in a sterm tone. Kotoko spoke "I want to go to town too!" "you can all go as long as you stick together." Nagito said "alright lets go then!" Masaru ran out the door and Jataro Kotoko and I trailed behind. We walked into town. There was a four way intersection for cars and bikes to travel. It always made Jataro nervous when it came to crossing through the center. We waited for the signal for us to run across Masaru and Kotoko ran across the street Jataro stood there staring at the intersection. "Are you okay?" I looked at Jataro. "Ehhhh-" Jataro responded. I gently grabs Jataros wrist and walked with him across the intersection. "That wasn't that bad!" Masaru basically shouted. "E-Easy for you to say!" Jataro yelled back at Masaru. "Jataro, your alright now thats all that matters." I attempted to reassure him. Jataro didn't respond. "Shall we continue on?" Kotoko asked. "Yeah!" Masaru darted down the street and we followed.

Time skip to 2 pm

I carefully opened the door to the clinic where I was meeting my 'new parents'. I held the door and Jataro walked in then Kotoko then Masaru. The desk lady sent us to sit down. We watched a tall male with purple hair and a walk in the a shorter woman who had long brown hair tied into lower pony tails. They walked over to the front desk and the lady walked them into a room. "Masaru come to this room." Masaru got up out of the chair he was sitting in and walked to the room and walked in. Next in walked a shorter male with blonde hair, he was wearing a dark a light grey striped suit. A woman walked in behind him she was taller than him and she had her hair tied up into braids. They were also instructed to a room. "Jataro." Jataro got up from the chair he was sitting in he walked into the room disappearing from view. Two women walked in one had short gray hair with a gray overall like skirt and she was wearing a white long sleeve shirt under the skirt. The other woman had long dark blue hair, she was wearing a skirt a white long sleeve and a zip up sweater on. I couldn't make ou the colors of the sweater or the skirt. The desk lady put them into a room. Kotoko got up knowing those were her new parents and walked into the room. I now sat alone in the waiting room with the desk lady. The desk lady was typing on her keyboard for her computer. Her keyboard clicked in the silence of the room. The door bell rung as the door opened as an alarm. In walked a taller male with long hair and a mask covering his lower face. Another male walked in behind him he wasn't as tall as the first male that walked in but he was still tall. He had short bright green hair. The desk lady walked them to a room then looke at me. "Nagisa." I got up and walked into the room.

Jataros pov

   I listened to the woman talk. "I'm peko this is Fuyuhiko." "its nice to meet you!" I replied back to her. "Well what are your interests?" Fuyuhiko spoke breaking the silence. "I like Art!" I responded almost immediately. "I do too." I wonder how the others are doing- I thought to myself.

Nagisas pov

    I rested my chin on my forearms while I talked to the people who were soon to be my new parents. One of them likes to explore the world the other has an odd fascination for humans and human history. They were really fun to be around. I'm glad these are the people who are adopting me. "its going to be odd away from the others-" I thought out loud "I bet it will be odd at first." Rantaro said in response. "Yeah- I normally wake up to my friend Masaru waking me and my other friend Jataro up." "we used to wake up to monokuma going 'its 8 am get up!' " he imitated in a high pitch voice."or something like that-" I giggled at the imitation. The male with longer hair, my father had tilted his hat slightly so the upper part of his eyes weren't visible. I was unsure if he liked me that much because I couldn't see much of his face. Rantaro looked at him. "kiyo are you alright?" I knew he was thinking, "yeah I'm alright, just tired. I didn't sleep much last night." "oh-" I knew the light haired male wasn't really sure how to respond. "Times up. You can visit again tomorrow." The three of us stood up. Then my 'father' came over and hugged me. It surprised me. "See you tomorrow kiddo." my other father said. They walked into the waiting room and I followed meeting up with my friends while the parents left. We walked out and then we walked to the park. I sat on a swing and Jataro sat on the swing next to me we talked about what it was like talking about what it would be like to be separated.

Jataros pov

    I started having flashbacks to what my birth mother used to say to me. I eventually got tired of the flashbacks stood up and threw my mask on ground trying not to cry in which case failed because moments later I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I'm not. a toy. that can be. manipulated. I'm a child." I spoke as if my birth mother was there with me. "... Jataro are you okay...?" Nagisa asked from behind me. I turned to face him walked over to him and hugged him. Nagisa hugged me back. I didn't let go of Nagisa until I knew I was finished crying. I hated this so much. I liked him like- 'like liked' him but I didn't want him to see me cry. I'm ugly and crying makes me even uglier. I walked over to my mask picked it up and put it on. Kotoko came to get us and we walked back to Kamakura & Nagitos house. When we walked in we walked into Nagito and Kamakura kissing. It caught us all off guard. "Get a room!" Masaru said. Then we all except for Nagisa who walked quietly laughing ran to our rooms laughing.

A/n: hey so sorry for such a late update I almost got locked out of my account. And also would anyone be interested in creepypasta or HxH oneshots?(obviously not smut or lemons) anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word count: 1314