Frien-enemies

****IMPORTANT! Please watch the music video AFTER you see another "important notice" later in the chapter. Don't worry, I'll make it noticeable. Thank you :)

Evie's POV

"SOMEONE! HELP ME!" Audrey continues to scream, but more people gather around to see the commotion, including me.

"What's going on?" I ask Mal, who was trying to tippy-toe over the Seabrook students.

"I don't know. I think Maleficent is capturing Audrey. We might be too late." Mal said over the inaudible shouts of the people around us.

"GO AWAY!! GO AWAY YOU MONSTERS!" Audrey cried.

"Monsters??" Me and Mal said in sync.

"There's a monster?! Where!?!" Chad jumped behind Ben.

"Guys, there are no monsters. Please, everyone calm down." Ben suggested, but no one listened.

"You're not their king, remember?" I laughed with Mal.

"Settle down, settle down. Nothing's wrong." Addison assured, getting to the front of the crowd. We followed the path she paved for us.

"LOOK! THEY ARE MONSTERS!" Audrey yelled, pointing to a tall boy with pale skin and another guy with fangs.

Jane and Lonnie gasped, but even Carlos and Jay were too shocked to react. Mal and Ben walked alongside with Addison.

"Just stay back." Doug said cautiously, so I nodded.

"No, there's been a mistake." Addison explained. "They are monsters-- but not evil ones. Recently Seabrook High has been excepting werewolves and zombies evers since we realized our differences make us stronger. So now everyone learns at the same school."

"That sounds familar." Uma stepped out, chuckling as Harry came with her.

"Yeah it does. Where have we heard about a situation like that?" Gil rubbed his neck.

"Gil, I--" Harry threw his hands in the air, "I can't."

"Is this a bad time to introduce ourselves?" The pale boy questioned. No one answered quickly, so he said, "Ooookay then, I'm Zedd and this is Wyatt."

"Hey guys." Wyatt grinned to us as his sharp fangs glistened in the light.

"I'm Mal, and this is my fiance, Ben." M told them. "And here is my best friend, Evie with her boyfriend, Doug."

Doug and I waved, feeling a bit awkward. "It's nice to meet you."

"I am Jay." He extended his arm for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Lonnie." Lonnie introduced herself.

"My name's Chad Charming. Prince Chad Charming." He corrected himself.

"Hey, I'm Uma and this is my crew: Harry and Gil." They all nodded to them.

"And I am Audrey." She did a small curtsy.

"Hello Audrey." Wyatt said. "I actually like that name. It reminds me of Addison."

"Really? You like it?" Audrey twirled her hair.

"Um, I also like your name." Chad interrupted.

"Well, I don't just like your name. I love your name." Gil added.

Honestly though, it's weird to see Chad still trying to get Audrey's attention when she clearly rejected him several times before. And Gil, uh, he might have to try harder to win Audrey over. After all, her standards are really high. And I mean really high.