You'll Be Chillin Someday

****IMPORTANT! Please play the music video AFTER you see another "important notice" later in the chapter. Don't worry, I'll make it noticeable. Thank you :)

Uma's POV

"We definitely won that competition." Bucky announced.

"In your dreams! My crew slayed the choreography, unlike those lame flips." I said reluctantly.

Bucky gasped at this. "No one insults our flawless performance. No. One." He enunciated in my face.

"Hey, back up a wee bit, will ye?" Harry warned, pushing him with his hook in hand.

"I think Addison did the best on the cheerleader side." Audrey stated.

"See guys. Audrey is on our side-- wait what? You go for Bucky's team?" Gil asked in confusion.

"I said my vote goes to Addison for them. On your side, it was probably you." She said, holding back a teasing smile.

Gil turned around to see if Audrey was talking to someone else. It took him a while to process the statement and grin back at her.

"Who votes for my squad? Raise your hands." I commanded to our audience, which consisted my Auradon friends and the Seabrook students.

However, only Mal and her friends voted for us predictably.

"And who goes for the Seabrook Cheerleading Team?" Bucky shouted, but obviously their group voted for themselves. "Yup, cheer wins above all."

"No way! You guys have more people, and it's plain to see they would support their own school peers."

"Well duh." Bucky manically laughed, not caring how selfish that was.

"I got an idea." Addison stood between us. "Why don't we head to the cafeteria? And we can all  lead and agree on where to go for the rest of the tour."

Harry rubbed my shoulders, knowing that I was frustrated and had no choice but to give in. Crossing my arms, I softly nodded to the blonde cheerleader. 

"Ugh fine. But only because you're my cousin." Bucky agreed, starting to the exit doors from the gymnasium.

"I wonder if their food is as good as Auradon Prep's lunches." Lonnie jumped for joy.

"Hopefully, because I'm starving." Jay patted his stomach.

"Don't get off track Jay. We still have to find Dude afterwards." Carlos remarked.

"Ohhh . . . right."

"Maybe we'll get some answers about how to travel back to Auradon from other students." Mal told Ben.

"I guess, but try not to stress too much. While we are here, it would be nice to breathe and enjoy it." He replied back.

"For real though. Why does everything have to be work for you, Queen of Auradon?" I added myself in their conversation.

"Says the person who got into a serious sing-off slash dance fight." Mal and Ben chuckled.

"It was suppose to be fun with the competition. I guess we pretty much did it for nothing in the end." I shrugged, but Harry walked close to me. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my hand for reassurance.

"So that's it? No prize? Nothing?" Gil called out from behind, still standing in the same spot.

"C'mon mate! We are gonna leave ye here with the zombies if ye don't hurry." Harry joked, but Gil must have taken it seriously, on account of how fast he caught up.