Amourshipping

Before I start this chapter, any pokeshippers who hate on amourshipping, skip this chapter. If you don't and still decide to read, then respect the ship. Don't start a ship war in the comments and disrespect this ship, or I will report you. I am fine with you commenting that you like pokeshipping better, but don't hate on other people because they don't agree with you. Just remember that you been warned and now on with the chapter.

Remember how in one of the previous parts I said that pearlshipping was my second favorite ship for Ash? Well this chapter is on Amourshipping, which is my favorite ship for both Ash and Serena.

One of the first main arcs of the pokemon anime that I watched was X & Y along with XYZ. Due to that I was influenced by amourshipping, since I can remember some of the shipping moments from I originally watched it. Those moments included the kiss that can be interpreted differently depending on your perspective.

Despite this, I really did not ship this until I started reading fanfiction. Even then, I constantly switched back and forth between this shipping and pokeshipping. It was only recently that I started to lean towards the amourshipping side of things.

***Edit: This ship is now my second favorite Ash and female traveling companion ship. I just don't like how Misty is a villain in Amourshipping stories and Serena is the villain in Pokeshipping stories. This just kind of ruins the ship for me.***

Edit 08/07/21: Since the last time I edited my opinion for this ship, I started to drift away from this ship. And yet Wattpad is still recommending Amourshipping stuff to me. It makes no sense.

There is some cute fanart for this ship!

Rating: 100/10

***New Rating: 10/10***

08/07/21: 7/10

Don't forget to request ships!

Au revoir