Chapter XVI

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎! Package for you from Speedy Delivery!" [y/n] looked at Tohru

"Okay, I know you're confused but—" Before she could even explain, Tohru ran to the door, cat, dog, and rat in hand. Despite her hands being full, she was still able to open it which impressed [y/n].

"They're... They're all animals!" She yelled.

The boy smiled, "Yes, ma'm, I see you have some animals there. Could you sign this, please?"

She then dropped them, "No, what I mean is—"

Shigure picked up the stamp with his mouth and signed the pamphlet. "What a smart dog!" The delivery boy smiled.

[y/n] decided to step in, "Yes, I trained him myself." She smiled. The boy was stunned by the [h/c] haired beauty. And the boys noticed.

Yuki climbed onto her arm and rested on her shoulder, Shigure curled up beside her legs, and Kyo was busy hissing at the delivery man. "U-um, Thank you! See you next time!" And with that he ran.

"That bastard! He was totally checking out [y/n]!" Kyo yelled.

[y/n] bent down to his level and patted his head, "Well I had to do something, at least I made up a good cover story." He couldn't help but purr at her touch.

"Well [y/n] wouldn't have to go outside if you didn't slip up first, you stupid cat." Yuki said.

"Excuse me?!"

"Shut up, clumsy cat." Shigure barked which got [y/n]'s attention. He nodded at her which she returned.

"Tohru-chan, you see, Shigure has a Dog spirit and Yuki has a Rat spirit, and Kyo over there has a cat spirit. They're all possessed." [y/n] explained.

"Others in the Soma family are possessed by the other zodiac spirits, too. It's run in the family for hundreds of years now. It doesn't give us any especially cool powers, though. Pretty much all we can do is communicate with our respective animals, and for some reason we transform when we're sick, or when hugged by the opposite sex." Shigure explained.

"We automatically turn human again after a while..." [y/n] walked over to Tohru and covered the girl's eyes.

"Buck naked, I'm afraid." Shigure then locked eyes with [e/c] and winked at the girl who winked back.

"[y/n]! turn around!" Kyo yelled again with blush coating his cheeks.

The girl hummed, "I don't think I will, I've already seen you all naked before." Tohru's eyes widened.