Jostonio!!!

Notes:

TW//Brief mentions of suicide!

And happy character day, Joseph!

The man sat in the garden, moonlight shining on him. His hair looked bright-with an almost heavenly feel. It was his character day. He went friendly in all of his matches and was actually nice when people talked to him.

He looked at the letter in his hands. A letter to a certain someone. It would never get to it's desired destination. It was to his brother. His other half that left him way too soon.

Sobs could be heard. It was also beginning spring. Sooner or later, it would be summer... And then autumn and so forth. He shouldn't have left. It should have been me. 'I hate this, I hate this, I hate this...' He thought.

Thoughts ran through his head. He would never see Claude. Ever again. He would be stuck at this putrid manor for the rest of his pathetic life. Oh, how he wanted to try to find a way out. The balcony was right in front of him. He could do it of he truly wanted to. And he decided that he would,,, until he heard a knock on the door. He could hurry up and do it. He grabbed the ledge and threw himself off.

Until he felt someone grab him.

Worried eyes looked down at him.

"Joseph, mio caro..." A heavy Italian accent said.

Of course his lover would be the one to see him like this.

"I-I... I-I'm sorry-" The Frenchman managed to choke out. He let himself collapse in his companion's arms. He tried to leave because of someone who most likely forgot about him.

This current life may not be much, but there were so many memories and people and things that he would miss.

For instance; Robbie, Mary, Michiko, and Antonio.
Photography and the piano.
The time when Robbie tried feeding Wick.
When Antonio first kissed him.
The memory of Mary and Michiko accidentally making his hip pop out of place.

To think he would've given all that up for one person...

Yes, he loves and missed Claude. He will always leave that gap in his heart. But he would encourage Joseph to move on. Look forward to the Future and all the good things that would come.

That night, he feel asleep in the Violinist's arms. Feeling safe and loved. It almost felt like Claude was there with him. The aura in that room was calm and simple.

Joseph wouldn't want it any other way.