Ctf pt 2

As I prepare for my friends visit, I go through several websites looking up the different variants of magical spells and finding one that actually imprints the person's fur pattern onto the cockflesh. I close my eyes as I imagine what he would look like, my friend turned into a large fat cock between my legs, his beautiful fur colors covering the fleshy rod. Opening my eyes I smile; tonight was going to be fun. I quickly copy the spell onto my phone so I can look at it when needed and begin to look up other things involving cock transformation like how it feels and what to expect. Everything I find just intrigues me more and more.

I spot a link that takes me to a website for hypers and smile as I begin to think about the possibilities; stuffing him in a pair of underwear while he's my cock, putting large cock rings onto him, maybe a chastity cage. It makes me blush a bit and murr happily as I finally find something curious. Underwear that acts as a bag of holding for cock hypers. I watch a video of a large bull with a 6 foot cock sliding on a pair of underwear the size of a normal pair. As they reach his balls he simply stretches it more his balls seeming to disappear along with his giant cock until he closes the waist band around his waist, his cock and balls still making a bulge but far smaller.

I order a pair of black underwear and a blue pair of panties then look at the clock. It was almost time for Cervus to arrive. My heart was beating fast again. I always loved doing new kinky things and this was going to be something else. It was funny though. I'd always thought about becoming a hyper. There were numerous ways but they never felt quite right to me. I wanted something special, or at least wanted to wait for a special occasion. Guess I was finally going to get to see what it felt like.

As I think about everything, I slowly getting lost in thought only getting brought back as I hear the doorbell ring. I don't even realize I forgot to put my pants back on as I rush over to the doorway and open it without hesitation. As I see Cervus standing there, lost in his own thoughts I give a loud murr. I always forgot how beautiful his fur was especially in the sunlight, his metallic gold fur beautifully decorated with dark red tribal tattoos over his body and topped with his pitch-black antlers. Today he looked even better than normal his fur perfectly groomed, his antlers shined to perfection and wearing some nice clothes as well. As I stare at his clothes, I suddenly blush red realizing my mistake and look down my semi-hard penis. I greet the deer, "Hehe. Hey there cutie. Umm, want to come in? Don't want to the neighbors calling the police on me again." I say jokingly stepping back for him to enter. "Glad you could make it to by the way, can always count on you for some fun."

Cervus starts giggling as he sees me standing there naked and grins. Then he sighs at my comment about how nice he looks. I look at him curiously, the deer blushing, "Yeah sorry. I know I usually don't spend that much time on perfect looks but today was...interesting. Let's just say I had more time than usual to get ready for tonight. Could use some of that fun we like to have together." he says, entering the room and quickly seems to cheer up, especially as he looks over at my naked form. Cervus takes off his top and puts it on the couch and drops his pair of athletic shorts leaving him in nothing but a pair of lacy blue panties hiding his sizeable bulge.

I can't help but stare at him as he undresses, rubbing my own cock with my paws and give an appreciative growl as he drops his pants. "Mmm you look good Cervus. I have always loved your beautiful gold fur and especially your red tribal tattoos." I say, moving in closer and grinning wide. Cervus blushes as I Start to paw at his chest, rubbing over it with soft paws before moving them down to his sides. "It's going to be really good for what I wanted to try. I know you're always a big fan of trying new stuff so I figured you would love this." Cervus blushes and asks "Am I really that easy of a lay?" I shake my head. "No, sorry. I didn't mean you were easy. It's just that I can always count on having a good time with you." He grins and smiles "well with you I'm never bored that's for damn sure."