Chapter-2

" Cut!!" the director ordered loudly.
" Well done Melissa, good job" he said proudly.

"Thank you sir!!" She said with glee.

"Why is Jake being so late?" He shouted at his manager. They are already running out of time and he hates delays. He looked back at Melissa and added, " your co-actor will be here soon. Take a break for a few minutes until he arrives."

"Okay sir" she said and left the room. She came outside , closed the door and was about to leave to get fresh air when she stumbled across a man. A hot man!!! At first she didn't notice his face because she was too busy in apologizing but when she did, she didn't repent the clumsy act of hers. " My bad" the hot guy said with a very deep (sexy) voice.

Melissa left the door front as he entered the hall. She sighed. It took her a few minutes to digest everything that happened within minutes. She roamed around for a few seconds and decided of going back for the shooting when she received a call from the director. Only this time, she was more nervous. That guy entered that hall meaning he is in the movie, moreover a handsome guy like him wouldn't settle for anything less then the leading role. She is more than happy!!!!

She somehow found the courage to go inside and spots that dashing gentleman, standing beside the director who is explaining something to him with great vigour. He is unexpectedly calm and nodding his head to the director.

She slowly walked to them when the director spotted her. " Melissa I was looking for you" Mr. Daniel said.
Daniel Pattinson, their director is a man of forty and very dedicated to the work he does.

"Yes sir?" She said calmly.

"Meet Jake. Jake Bennett. And this is Melissa Forbes. You two are working opposite to each other." Both of them exchanged professional smiles and shook hands.
"The next scene will be starting soon. Get ready." Daniel ordered and left..

"Hi" Jake asked in his manly sexy voice.
" Hello" Melissa shyly managed to say. She was trying to hide but her blush was completely visible on her face.Since the moment Melissa saw him , she has been crushing over him. She has had crushes in past but this was miserably different. She is drawn to him but not just for his crisp external features but for the mysterious , calm demure he carries.

" Learned your lines?" Daniel asked Jake and Melissa. Affirmatives came in answers.

Both of them took positions. Their first scene together is going to be shooted. The scene was going to portray the two sitting on the couch and talking. Melissa knew the shooting of this scene was going to be very tempting, cause at the end of it, they are supposed to kiss each other. Melissa hasn't been this nervous for a long time. She could feel herself shivering. Top secret: she has never kissed someone before, so her first kiss is gonna be in front of these hundreds of people staring at them, on camera , with a stranger, a hot stranger though, exactly opposite to what she imagined it would be.

"Aanndd.... ACTION!" Daniel shouted!

"I don't know how to react to anything she says. I thought she was the one ,but her behaviour now makes me believe otherwise. My heart desires to give her another chance while my brain wants me to move on" Jake chanted the lines with pain on his face , while playing the character of Stefan.
"Look, I can understand. If you ask me, I'll say you should listen to your brain. I mean, I know you love her,but both of us know that she's toxic for you and your life. Just get over her. And always remember, you're not alone in this. I will help you get though it." Melissa said while playing the character of Cassie.
Cassie runs her hand over the muscular arm of Stefan. Stefan gazed at her and leaned over to kiss her. Both of them closed their eyes and their lips touched. Jake's mouth wandering hers. She could feel every ounce of it. Her nerves were going crazy while she tried to stay as calm as a professional. She has always wandered, how do actors and actresses do romantic scenes and not fall in love with each other. This kiss was enough to make her realise that her feelings for Jake has been love at first sight. Something, she didn't believed existed before this little incident of theirs.
In the show, Cassie, which is played by Melissa and Stefan , played by Jake has been best friends since childhood. During their friendship Cassie developed feelings for Stefan, while he was still in a toxic relationship with  a manipulative beauty Rayna.

Jake was still leaning over Melissa, kissing, when Daniel said, " cut!!"

Melissa cursed Daniel for interrupting their moment. She had goosebumps. She is trying her best to keep calm while she noticed Jake being annoyingly cool. He has an  indescribable attitude, a kind which is rare!