A new addition

I wake up with shooting pains. I jolt up and grab Christians hand "it's coming ! Phoebe " I cry out and he quickly wakes up "okay okay just hang on ". My beautiful husband leaps effortlessly out of the bed and runs to the door grabbing our baby bag. Even though this was our second pregnancy it scared me half to death. Teddy's pregnancy had problems and lead to a C section which I didn't want. The whole time I knew fifty was scared and stressed. This time I wanted to push out are little girl, I wanted to be able to be the one bringing her into this world. Christian runs back in now with Taylor to help me to the car, I see Gale go into Teddys room. "Is he gonna stay here ? What's going to happen ? Christian ?" He's beautiful face is etched with concern "gale will stay with him then he will come to the hospital later" he looks straight ahead and helps me to the car "just one second baby" christian kisses my head then goes inside as I wait in the Sabb, Christian didn't want to drive the r8 after we had teddy. Fifty Says its not safe enough. Now he says it's not safe for me while pregnant, there goes my fifty always over protective. I see christian run out holding my jacket and the baby bag throwing that in the backseat and then he gets in and floors it as I get another contraction. "Ah ah ah ah!" I grip the seat and clench my teeth not breathing. Christian rubs my back and looks at me doing the breathing method we were taught in the pregnancy class. It soon passes and I take a deep breath "I forgot how unfun this labour thing is " fifty laughs "there's my girl again" he smiles and keeps driving but by the way he's clutching the steering wheel I no he's worried. We are soon in the private room on the private floor of the hospital. I remember getting so mad at christian when he told me about this, the fact he was taking away a whole floor just so we can have our baby without the disturbance of other patients was and is ridiculous. Although I no it gives him little peace of mind. We cheek in and I lay in bed and the waiting begins, waiting for the contractions to get worse so we can soon meet our little phoebe.
Thirteen hours later and I'm still crying out in pain with every contraction "no no no I want to push her !" I say between tears "you forced the c section with teddy but I want to push my girl !" Christian groans but tries to stay calm, not for me but so the nurse doesn't kick him out...agin "ana I'm sorry but you can't keep doing this you have to have the c section"
Another hour of this debate and eventually I win..Christians furious and so is the nurse but now I can have it my way
Hour 15 we start pushing. Pain blinding pain I've never felt. Christian peeks his head over as the doctor says "one more push" and I do, as hard as my body can, then there it is the most precious sound. My baby girl crying for the first time, and once again tears fill Christians eyes making me cry. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen big grey eyes and curly copper hair stare back at me as I hold her kissing her nose
After feeding phoebe then a nap for the three of us I can hear the faint sound of little feet running. "MABA MABA MA BA" a little tug on the bed wakes me and I smile "oh hello handsome boy" Taylor comes in and lifts Teddy on the bed next to me. I carefully sit up and hold phoebe "this teddy is your new baby sister " I kiss his head and he carefully touches her face
After 24 hours il finally free to go home, we all get into the Sabb me sitting in the back with the baby and christian driving. When we get home I'm exhausted and feeling sick. Christian carries the kids in first then comes out and picks me up "you make me so proud" he kisses my nose and tucks me in the bed "phoebe is sleeping and Teddy is with gale, I'm just gonna go finish up some work then I'll be back to wake you" he strokes my back but I'm already asleep dreaming of a copper haired boy starving laying next to his dead mother...