A Normal Night Out

The next week passes in a blur or diapers and breast feeding. Christian was taking on a new business so he was constantly at work and when he was home he was still only half there. He was stressed because the owner of the company was not wanting to give up his authority. Christian was becoming more and more agitated. Finally, the night of our date rolls around and I'm just finishing up putting Phoebe's laundry away in her room. Folding the outfit, we took her home in brings tears to my eyes, I hold it tightly to me, it was a mint green sleeper with little pink flowers on it. At the arms and the feet there was lace and I make sure to put it in a safe spot. When I turn around I spot my little Teddy bear standing in the doorway. Teddy looks upset, his big eyes are looking down at his stuffed helicopter (the one Christian saw and just had to give to him because it looked like Charlie Tango). Walking over I sit down on the ground and pull him into my arms.

"Hello my baby boy" I kiss his cheeks and play with his hair. His big eyes look up at me and he chews on his lip, god he's so much like his daddy. "Ma-Ba" he wraps his arms around my neck and I stand up, walking downstairs I go in to panty and grab out the stash of Oreos. Going to the fridge I pour two glasses of milk and sit down with him. "Ma-Ba lub me?" Teddy looks up through his shaggy hair and I cock my head to the side. "baby why would you ask that? I love you to the moon and back forever and always." Teddy reaches for his second cookie and asks "even doe Phoebe here?" this makes me smile sadly, teddy and I spent two years just the two of us. Reaching over I pull him to me and kiss his nose then rub mine against his "Always teddy, my love for you has no boundaries, you are my baby boy and I love you more then you will ever know. I know your sissy is here now and things have changed, but I promise you, my love will never." For the next hour Teddy and I cuddle on the couch watching his favourite movie Moana. A little after 5 I hear the front door open and soon Christian pops his head in "Hey Ana" he whispers seeing Teddy is asleep, I walk over and stand on my tiptoes kissing him "you said you would be home by 4:30?" I follow Christian up to our closet as he strips down "I was supposed to but that bloody company pulled their fucking offer, they are idiots, without GEH that company won't last till the end of the year." I roll my eyes as I walk over and wrap my arms around his narrow waist "Shh it's the weekend, and our night together, your mom should be here any minute" I kiss his back then move down kissing his spine "let's not discuss work, okay?" I feel Christian nod as my hands skate down his stomach "how long till my mom is here?" he asks and I smile against his back "Maybe 20 minutes, gives me enough time to help you calm down" I spin Christian around and move down on my knees. Christians eyes go wide in shock but I smile triumphantly. My inner goddess is doing backflips with excitement, todays the day we are out of the clear and can finally have sex. I move forward and kiss Christian thighs "Baby, you really.... don't have to" he whispers, but the thing is I want to, I want my husband to cry out my name, I want to not think about my fear or his work, I want to give this to him. Leaning up I run my tongue down the length of him, Christian shutters and grabs the wall. I look up at him and bite my lip then quickly take the length of him in my mouth, fuck...I've missed this. I miss the feel of his body and the control I have over it. This amazing man, handsome, successful, fucked, and beautiful loves me. Placing my hands on his thighs I make my mouth tight and move along the length of him, more quickly till he touches the back of my throat. Christian is calling my name but I can't hear it, I hear my heart beating in my ears and his hands in my hair guiding me. I pull back and use my hand pumping harder giving him a squeeze. I smile hearing Christians grunts and cries, my husband is taken care of. This makes me smirk. Soon Christian is calling out my name and I move my mouth back on him just in time. "Fuck... ANA!" Christian calls out and comes in my mouth. After a few minutes he pulls me onto my feet and is kissing me. This kiss is not just a thank you kiss, or a welcome home kiss, but a promise. This kiss makes your toes curl up and leaves stars in your eyes, this is a kiss that when we get home Christian will love me. I leave Christian alone to shower because I don't trust myself with a naked and wet Christian. Soon my hair is pulled up and I'm wearing my favourite red dress, it's my favourite because it was the one I wore when Christian proposed to me. Kissing the kid's goodbye, Christians mom shows up ready to babysit. Finally, by 6 we are on our way.

Arriving at the seafood restaurant Christian and I went to the day I was introduced to his boat the Grace, I am beyond famished. We get seated at the back of the place in a little two-person booth, there is a candle flickering on the table and some bread set out. I dive into the bread before I'm even seated. Christian looks at the menu then at the waiter "We'll have the bottle of the Bollinger Grande Annee Rose 1999, with the tilapia and asparagus. And we will share the oysters as a starter" handing the waiter back our menus I looks at Christian with my brow raised "because the 1999 is sooo much better than the 1998" I smile teasing him. Christian shakes his head but he's laughing. Soon we fall into meaningless conversation, Christian talks about wanting to take teddy in Charlie tango (not going to happen till he's at least 6 I say) I saw I want to take up gardening, Christian says he can't stop thinking about what happen in the closet (my inner goddess is jumping up smiling like a fool) and I bring up how for teddy 3rd birthday I want take the family to Disney. At this I get Christians full attention, I was worried he would be angry, I don't know why but the look he is giving me is the same look teddy gets on Christmas morning. "Disney? World or land?" he asks and I shrug "I think World is better" and then there is his all American boy smile "yes, yes!" he laughs and nods quickly "I've never been but I've always wanted to go! Now teddy can meet Maui!" Maui being his favourite character from Moana. Conversation stops once our food comes, we are both just too hungry to keep talking.

Tonight was exactly what we both needed. Christian is laid back and smiling carelessly, we drink we touch, we get excited for our night alone. I kiss his knuckles, tonight I was planning on telling him about jack, but know... I can't. Christian is finally not stressing about work, I'm a little tipsy, he's a little handsy, and tonight is perfect. Except I keep looking over my shoulder thinking we are being watched, but I'm sure it's just our security guard Taylor...it's just Taylor, that's what I tell myself.

Soon the food is put away and we stand up ready to leave but I'm shove back in my booth by Taylor. "Mr. Grey..." Taylor says anxious as he reaches out pulling out the gun I know he isn't supposed to carry. I look at Christian confused but Christian doesn't no what's happening either. Walking into the restaurant is two men in ski masks "Everyone to the back of the fucking store!" one has a gun and the other is carrying a large sack. No one moves, I freeze because this isn't real...what's happening. But all too quickly the man with the gun pulls a lady from her chair pointing the gun at her throat "I said get to the back of the fucking restaurant now!" and then chaos erupts.