random-

How did I go from that happy little 5 year old to this.

People keep telling me life goes on, but that's the saddest part.

Why do I have to let the rest of the world know I'm okay when I'm not?

People lie, boyfriend cheats, best friend takes your boyfriend, you're left there alone, you cry, they laugh at you, see cuts on your arms & they don't care.

It is often hard to bear the tears that we ourselves have caused.

Thank you. For showing me what love is all about. And thank you for also teaching me to never love someone too much.

Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling – frightened you'll slip away.

When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.

The world is not the most pleasant place. Eventually, your parents leave you and nobody is going to go out of their way to protect you unconditionally. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass.

You have so much pain inside yourself that you try & hurt yourself on the outside because you want help.

Loneliness is the worst pain in this world. It constantly eats away the person's heart, and can cause the person to hate, to feel enraged. It is like a wound of the heart; the type of wounds that cannot go away with a kiss or a hug. The only thing that can make this great pain go away is love and compassion, another human heart to pull them out of this hell.