Fighting for Yoghurt

They got bored after an hour Schwoz and Ray left, it was 10 am. Henry set up the fighting video game Charlotte's been amazing at. He wanted to beat her but she was too good at the game, it wasn't even challenging anymore. 

So Henry begged by setting a bet, "How about this. Let's make a bet, the loser has to buy the other Yotally Toghurt, deal?"

I knew how much Char loved yoghurt. She couldn't say no to that. The truth was, I only wanted to spend some time with her. She spends so much time on her studies, books and doing research. Not that we don't hang out enough. I just wanted not awkward one-on-one time with her.

"You're so on!" Charlotte got up from the Man-Couch, putting on the fighting equipment. Both of them warmed up and started the game. There were 7 rounds, who won the most rounds wins.

"Hey, why did you change?" Henry asked when she came out of the room wearing tight black leggings and a small sport's bra that hugged her curves and revealed her toned stomach, making it hard for Henry not to stare every once in a while.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and said, "You didn't think I was gonna fight you in a T-shirt and jeans."

"And when did you get so fit?" He asked awkwardly.

She crossed her arms and said a matter-of-factly, "I work out daily, Henry, so are we gonna fight or not?"

Henry started the game and Charlotte immediately threw a few punches in the air, causing Henry's avatar to lose health. He started to fight back but Charlotte dodged all of the kicks and punches. After that, she threw a really hard kick and his character lost.

"Hey. I wasn't really and that was beginners luck!" Henry pouted and frowned like a puppy.

His facial expression melted her heart and made it pound a little faster, which was weird, she brushed it off and defended her skills by saying, "You started the game and I've been playing this game 2 months before you started AND-"

Henry interrupted by starting the game again, kicking Charlotte's character, she yelled, "Hey!" And pinned him to the ground and winning again.

"Ha!" She let out a laugh of victory.

Henry panted and started the game again. This time he won by distracting Charlotte from his other punch. And he won for the next game. But after that, she understood his strategy and won the fifth round. Henry won the sixth round by pure luck and they were tied.

"You got better at the game, Hen." Charlotte complimented whole heartedly.

He smiled and replied, "Back at cha, Char."

"But I'm still gonna win." she smiled pridefully.

I just love it when Char get competitive, it was so unlike other girls which won't even dare to show their real side. My heart felt a slight tug when I saw her signature smile and couldn't help but let out a grin, "Let's see about that."

He started the final round and they were off, like fighting for their lives. Both of them soon stepped closer and closer throwing their punches that almost hit eachother at one centimeter. Finally Henry kicked with all his might, thinking he's won the game but it hit her in the stomach causing her to tumble backwards.

"Ow..." she mumbled.

I covered my mouth with my hand, oh sh*t, did I just hurt her. Oh no... and I rushed to her side worriedly, I rarely hurt her physically, she's very strong and I hate admit this but she might be better than me at fighting, "Char, you okay?"

As he got closer, Charlotte pinned him to the ground and punched him from a distance, eliminating his character.

"Yes! I've won!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Henry shook his head and denied it, "But I kicked you?"

"Your foot didn't even touch me, hahah!" Charlotte laughed, still jumping.

He got up from the ground and sighed, "I guess I owe you yogurt."

"Yeah! Come on, let's go!" she said excitedly, pulling Henry to the tubes, calling, "Up the tubes" , before he even reached there.

He slammed his belt, smiling, knowing he's got a date with Charlotte and repeated, "Up the tubes!"

A/N:

Soo, how do you like the chapter? It was about 150 words longer so I didn't break my promise! :) Again, all comments are welcome! Have a great day and keep shipping Chenry! 

And if you didn't realise when I use the Bold Font, it means it's in Henry's POV, except for A/Ns! Charlotte's font will be Italic, aka. this! 

Hint of what's gonna happen in next chapter: Rainbow Sprinkles

New Chapter coming in 3-7 days! You can add this story to your library if you want :)

Byee!