Rainbow Sprinkles

They arrived at the local Yotally Togurt store and they lined up for Yogurt. Soon, it was their turn and the waiter asked, "What would you like today, miss?"

"Umm, the Rainbow Sprinkles Yogurt with a chocolate syrup." Charlotte replied after thinking for a while.

The waiter tapped on the screen for a few seconds and said, "That's all?" 

"Yup." Henry answered.

"Okay. That would be 3.99." He said, giving Charlotte a receipt.

Henry payed while Charlotte was trying to hide a smile, they received their yoghurt and sat on a table for two. She ate her well earned yoghurt as they talked. But after a while, Henry wanted yoghurt too so he stared at Rainbow Sprinkles cup not saying anything.

Charlotte saw he wanted some so badly so she spooned a large amount of yoghurt and shoved it into his mouth, making him satisfied.

"There, you happy?" she asked.

Henry was surprised by the act but he was sure he would've done the same so he just answered, "I didn't ask for it."

"Well do you wanna spit it out?" asked Charlotte trying not to laugh at Henry's messy lips. Oops, she missed.

Henry shook his head and replied, "Nah."

"Well, aren't you gunna thank me?" she said, raising her eyebrow.

He thought for a while and took her yoghurt into his hand and said, "I'll feed you."

"But I don't wanna be fe-" Charlotte's words were interrupted by a large spoon of Rainbow Sprinkles. She didn't want to be fed like a baby but she wasn't complaining either.

He chuckled at her yoghurt filled mouth and kept feeding her spoon after spoon. At one of the last bites, he purposely drissled a bit of it onto her nose making her very frustrated trying to get the ice cold yoghurt off.

Henry chuckled and asked the waiter for a tissue, sadly, they didn't have any. So he put his hand on her shoulder, leaned in and nibbled the little bit of yoghurt on her nose.

Oh my god. Henry just got yoghurt on my nose, it kinda stings because of the coldness and I don't want my hand to get all sticky and gross. Henry called the waiter and he didn't have anything I can wipe my nose. Ugghhhhhh. Why Hen.

Then he placed his warm hand on my shoulder, I felt butterflies in my stomach from his touch. Then he leaned over and licked the yoghurt off my nose, I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart pounding against my chest faster every second.

"T-thanks." Charlotte replied, her cheeks going as red as tomatoes.

Henry smiled and said, "Any time, but why are you blushing?"

"No- I'm not, I mean, it's a little bit cold here, don't you think?" She stuttered and mentally slapped herself for stuttering. Why would I be cold when my cheeks are bright red? I meant hot!

He took off his jacket without hesitation and helped Charlotte put in on. Geez... is it just now that I've noticed that Henry was being so nice and sweet and cute? Cute?? I mean his eyes, his smile... Hey! Get that thought OUT of your head, he's your best friend-

"Earth to Charlotte! Earth to Charlotte!" Henry waved in front of her eyes, knocking her out of her thoughts.

She shook her head and said, "Sorry, just- private girl thoughts."

"It's okay, I was gonna ask if you're still cold." Henry asked.

"Not really, thanks by the way." Charlotte thanked him.

"No problem, Char. Should we go back to the Man-Cave? Ray's buzzing my phone non-stop asking where we are and I swear if I told him we're not, he's gonna have a mental meltdown." Henry suggested.

Charlotte laughed, "Sure. We can watch a movie too, I told my parents I'm sleeping over at your place."

"Netflix and Chill I guess." Henry returned the smile.

A/N:

Hi :) Did you like this chapter, or the book so far? I'm actually planning on writing a bonus chapter a bit later so stay tuned! And comment your thoughts, again suggestions are welcome! The next chapter will be 5-10% longer! (I hope) I'll try doing shorter A/Ns if I can cause I know, it's kinda annoying. Next chapter coming in 6-7 days!

Byeee!

Hint for the next chapter: Tickle