HERE WE GO

Here is a yummy picture I put just for you, to make you hungry. So go grab some snacks and settle down.

Ok so before we begin let me get this one thing straight. My glasses. *Cringes*. (I'm sorry but I laughed while typing this.)

You all can call me Vee or Dan because my name is pretty hard to pronounce. I'm a girl. 

Ok cool. So I've been working on this story for quite a time now. I literally dreamt of this whole plot and that's how I started writing it. I haven't finished writing the story yet, I'm not even close haha, but the excitement is killing me and thankfully I have enough chapters to publish.

Now, onto some common points/questions-

1) Yes. This storyline is mine. I dreamt of this whole thing and I wrote this. Thank you. And I hate plagiarism. So hands off my intellectual property! 

2) Any resemblance to any person (or thing) in real life is purely coinciedental. All the photos/videos in this story are NOT mine. Credit for that goes to the internet (mainly Pinterest) .

3) I accept criticism. If you happen to see any spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes feel free to scream/shout/throw your phone at the wall/pull your hair out in frustration/'comment scream' at me in capital letters etc. (If you look closely in the above point, the spelling of coincidental is wrong. This is your cue to begin.)

4) Obviously this book contains mature content, swear words and a lot of violence as I have already mentioned in the description. I'll try and give warnings every time.

5) Please don't leave hate comments in the comment section. (Actually, I don't mind you hating. I've never blocked someone on Wattpad yet and I'm very eager to give it a try.)

6) I do not know my updating schedule nor can I tell you anytime soon. My own life's schedule is a huge mess right now. But what I can say is that I'll try my best to update as  much as I can (Also I'm a huge fan of double and triple updates so I'll be doing that frequently.)

Great! We're done.

Thank you for choosing to read this book. You are the best!

And please please comment. It's okay if you don't vote but I would LOVE to read your comments and ideas. Thanks.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THERE ARE THINGS IN HERE MAY SEEM HUMANELY IMPOSSIBLE. BUT, THIS IS HOW I WANT MY STORY TO BE SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COMMENT ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL LOSE IT. THANKS.

If you've made it this far without skipping anything then comment 'purple Ursula' on the next chapter's first sentence so I know who all really made it through all the way.

 If you did, I love you.

The next chapter is 'The character's introduction'. Skip it if you want. 
(Update- I'm renovating the character's introduction page so I'll upload it as soon as I finish. Thanks for understanding.)

xx