Freckles

"You don't want to live in a society like this, yet you don't want to do anything about it!"

I always have been a very direct person and I wasn't afraid to speak up.

So that's what I did: I spoke up. 

Bellamy being bossy with everyone was not really my favourite thing.

Just because he was the oldest, it didn't mean he was automatically the authority. Also because he always acted like a brat.

"Do this", "do that".

Well he can do it himself. I didn't ask to be sent down here and I don't have any intention on following his commands.

You maybe think this is one of those story where the characters end up being friends or lover or just one night stand or whatever... but no this isn't the case.

I hated him. periodt.

But still, I'm gonna act like the main character because I feel so.

Where were we? Oh yeah, it was the day after Wells death and Murphy wanted to kill Charlotte:

"You don't want to live in a society like this, yet you don't want to do anything about it!" I was frustrated, like bitch, are you really going to let Murphy kill a 13 year old?

"If you don't mind, me and Clarke are trying to find a solution..." He was annoyed. He then proceeded to roll his eyes and turn his back on me, continuing to talk to Clarke.

What a bitch.

"Nice of you encouraging a bunch of horny criminal kids with 'whatever the hell we want', you did a great job, Freckles" I knew that nickname pissed him off, like a lot.

"Ok, what the fuck are you even doing here? If you're not going to help, take you ass out of here" He scoffed crossing his arms on his chest. 

Has he been looking at my ass? Chill out, I'm underage... like everyone he fucked here but that's not the point... well it is but let's move on.

"Ok, if you two are going to act like kids, you should both get out and me and Finn will think this through." Clarke also crossed her arms.

"Well tecnically, I'm still a child in my adolescence, Freckles here, is a sexually frustrated grown ass adult, what's your excuse?" I looked at him with a smirk and he wasn't having it at all.

I know, I know. I'm acting like a bitch but I just like to... what's the word?

Bully him. Pick on him. Get on his nerves.

Maybe, he'll fall in love with me, like what always happened in fairytales or those cringey series that used to air a 100 years ago.

Oh hell no.

"Seriously if you're not going to help, leave." He sighed.

"To be clear, I'm leaving because I want to and not because you told me to" We looked at each other for a few moments and then I left.

Anyway... here I am today, sitting in ArKadia's medical bay, cleaning him off of the blood.

"So... did you have fun?" I asked knowing damn well, he almost died a few hours ago out there.

"You didn't loose your sense of humour did you?" He smiled giving me his hand to clean it. "I almost died and you're here joking about it?" 

"Stop staring at me freak.." I punched him lightly on his arm and he kinda jumped a little. "... I'm not gonna cry for you, when I specifically told you not to go out there."

"That's not really how normal girlfriends react." He stated.

"Who said that I was?"