five more minutes

A/N 

So apparently people "like" this so I'll continue :D. Thank you for believing in me besties.

yes you random girl, how you doin?

Whoever read this please vote, it gives joy to my not that joyful life :D (also I don't know what I'm doing with my life so please have mercy on me)

Back to business...

-------------------------------
Under normal circumstances he would speak his mind, but, with a gun against his head, he couldn't. This was it: his end.

How did he get to this point?
Two weeks prior, he thought that spying on the enemy would help his people, but he wasn't smarter than the enemy, well, he was in certain aspects of life, but this time he was dumb to even think that he could outsmart them.

There he was, on his knees, no way to escape, no way to defend himself.

"We'll ask you one last time, where is the one you call 'Y/N'?" The grounder asked him once again, now that he knew how it worked, with Bellamy's gun to his head. 

"I told you, I don't know! She didn't kill your healer, it was an accident! She would never do something like that! Please..." 

.

"Come on Raven! Where is he? Where's Bellamy?"
Y/N was pacing back and forth in front of Raven.

"I can't track Bellamy, he's too far... Relax Y/N, we'll find him..." 

"No, no, no! We don't have time Raven, they'll kill him! They'll kill him because of me! Raven we need to find him now!" 
Y/N was basically shaking up Raven.
She needed to find Bellamy, her boyfriend, now risking his life for her, for some dumb shit she did.
She should've minded her business that day, but she had a pure heart: the grounders' healer was in danger and she just tried to help him out. That didn't end as she expected.

"I got it! I know where he is! Let's go!" After a while, Raven finally found Bellamy's position and they were now on their way to where he was located. 

"Hold on Bellamy, we're gonna save you." Y/N said to herself.

.

"I'll give one last chance to tell me where she is and you're dead." 

Bellamy wasn't the type of guy to give up easily, after the grounder's request he stayed silent.
He loved Y/N even though he never got to tell her that in person. 

.

"We're here Y/N!" 

They both could see the grounder pointing a gun to Bellamy's head but they were too far to be heard, so they started running, as fast as they could, towards them. 

"NO, NO, NO!" 

"I'll shoot on 3, give me the location and no one is getting hurt"

He didn't believe him obviously. He knew they were gonna kill her.

"3" 

He looked up, to the sky not wanting to look at the grounder's face.

Y/N was out of breath, she was almost there.

"2"

Bellamy took a deep breathe, he wasn't giving up.

"1" 

"May we meet again." Bellamy saw Y/N not far from the grounders but it was too late.
The grounder already shoot him.

"NO!" Y/N ran to Bellamy's falling body while Raven covered for her, shooting at the grounders.

"Bellamy? Bellamy!" 
Tears running down from Y/N'S face.
He was dead, because of her, and she couldn't do anything about it.
His head was resting on her lap, a tear finally rolled down his eye. 
It was the end.

If only they had five more minutes....