vol. 2

He broke you.

In a different life, we were meant to be.

My wildflower stepped on and gone.

Yours wither like when flowers meet winter.

My laughs from you equated my tears for you.

I wanted to hold on to all the beautiful words,

Whispered in my ears.

Now, l will hang on to my wildflower.

So that any strong wind

Cannot make me fall,

As easy as my foolish heart.

Look around, surely you knew that your life was a movie.

The actors use their skills fairly well, filling up your life with buzz and joy that makes you feel unbelievable. But, the times where you sit alone by the window, you realize the movie life you wanted wasn't what you expected.

You only wanted happiness. Not being heartbroken so many times you no longer feel the stabbing in your heart anymore.

Confused, stressed, hurt, tired.

Unsurprisingly, you fell for a boy. Young and naive. You'd promise yourself to never make that foolish mistakes, but promises never last.

The days where a boy fell for you so love-struck no longer exist. Manipulation and toxicity replace it all. Eating a poisonous apple knowing it's lethal, that was your case. The thoughtfulness and caring you once knew of is gone.

Instead, your soul remains open wounds where the ocean is flooding.

Don't worry, actors never break out of character. Just hold on. You let people step on you and make scars that last forever deeper. You swallow down your faults and don't dare to hiss a cry for help. A cry was so loud that it cannot be heard.

Don't water dead plants, it won't suddenly burst back into life. What is gone forever, and that is a consequence all has to learn. The saying goes: "Everything happens for a reason." Out of the million reasons I have found, not one is the right one.

Thinking back at the times when a friend cracks a corny joke, you laugh like there is no tomorrow. When you make the smallest achievement, and you boast on for days. Ice cream and sunshine have quickly turn into grey skies and painkillers.

The stars are dimmer and the breeze grows weaker. I open my eyes to take on each day with my last fighting breath.

Sorry for caring when I shouldn't, for loving when I shouldn't. I didn't realize it was going to end like this. I'll wipe my tears and get going.

Happy break-up anniversary, darling.