Tinker

"Thomas Brodie Sangster!" Y/n yelled 

"Yeah?" he asks as he stood in the middle of her living room with some newspaper on the floor his bike up on the centre stand and he was tinkering with something on it 

"W-W-w" she stuttered in shock stood on her staircase "What is happening here!"

".... I need to change my headlamp" 

"Why?

"Becuase it got smashed, so I need to replace it"

"And what about that makes this thing be happening inside?"

"It's raining y/n" he says "It's a storm out there"

"Okay" she sighed "Maybe you think it's okay to be doing this today. even though this could wait becuase due to the storm your not going anywhere anyway. and even if you did need to do this. and did need to do it inside of a living room, rather then your shed, why. By all the fucking gods in this world are you doing it in MY living room!"

"Reasons..." He says nervously putting his hands innocently behind his back

"Thomas..." she warns

"There was a big spider okay!" He yelped "And I can't find where it went... now I'm too scared to be in my living room"

"You are a fucking baby" she sighed "Fine, I'm not cleaning your mess. and I am not making you coffee" she says as she walked to the kitchen 

"Aww come on darling!"

"No! I'm not doing it!" she complained "This is why I didn't wanna give you a key! this is the reason Thomas!" she says putting the camera down on the side pressing some buttons clearly assuming she had turned it off when in fact all she had done was slightly zoom out.  and she began making coffee

"No you don't want to give me my own key because you can't be asked to go get another key cut" He sighed leaning on the fridge 

"We have A key, we do not need more then one key"

"So I need to go down to Soho to record something and you need to go out how are we locking our house?"

"I won't go out when your not here"

"Okay so I'm out and you get a parcel?"

"It's still a pandemic Thomas where are you going? that your not taking me with you"

"...touché" he sighed he then noticed her camera "You turned it off right?"

"Yeah, It's off relax"

"I always get worried with you and your little camera's"

"One time I filmed you half naked"

"Not what I meant y/n"

"Relax I updated sally on stuff yesterday, she kept missing edits"

"How bad?"

"well she wasn't happy, but its just job to edit around us"

"I know. I haven't stopped hearing about it"

"What Lilly still getting onto you?"

"Yes, she bares most of it because I'm off social media and you turned your notifications off, she's the one who has to call us up and scramble to get answers and cover stories when sally misses an edit"

"should pay her more"

"I Pay her enough for what she does." he sighed leaning on the fridge "hun, what are we going to do about it? really?"

"Do about what? sally's been updated, Lilly has her backstory what do we ned to do?"

"Y/n... We can't keep lying about it forever."

"Yes we can"

"Then I don't want to." He says holding her arm "what are we gonna do... once we are married? when we have kids? are we just going to keep making backstories and explanations even then?"

"I don't know Thomas."

"Why don't we just..." He smiled cuddling her from behind "Tell them. stop the secrecy and editing and just, Be real about it all."

"You know why" she says pushing him away

"That was six years ago, Yes when we first started dating it made senses to keep it a secret but not now, what could they possibly think that half of them don't already speculate" 

"Why is this such an issue with you?" she asks

"Because I love you." He told her holding her hands "I want people to know. so we can cut the crap and tell sally not to edit around our kisses anymore, so I haven't got to literally I've my mum and list of what she can and can't say about us, Y/n I love you, I've loved you since I met you, I want to take you on holidays with me without stupid plots and excuses, I wanna take you to shows and interviews with me without having to make an excuse why I took you and not Lilly, I don't want to have to ring up Lilly twice a fucking day because she's having to make up reasons and answers to things because she's my fake girlfriend and she has to have back stories, I wanna tell the whole world how much I love you" 

"Aww tommy" she smiled hugging him close "A little while longer okay?"

"Okay," he sighed "not too long," he says fiddling with her dress "We have to be careful, you'll be starting to show soon" 

"I know," she smiled "You been thinking?"

"Umm..." He nods "I like Marcy."

"Marcy? I like it" she smiled going back to making coffee giving him a kiss "Last line?"

"Yeah, Yeah" He nods going back to the fridge "It was you I think"

"... yeah it was" she laughs "This is why I didn't wanna give you a key! this is the reason Thomas!"

"No you were afraid of me getting into your bag of industrial gummy bears"

"You can't be trusted with your own key"

"I'm fucking thirty! at what point will you let me have my own key?" 

"When your old enough and mature enough to stop eating squirty cream by spraying it into your mouth" 

"...... NEVER!" he yelled grabbing the tin out the fridge "REVOLUTION!" He yelled running out the room and she clicked her camera "We done?"

"For now yeah"

"You are making weirder and weirder content lately" He says returning the tin to the fridge and giving her a cuddle 

"Feel free to be content creative, my stuff is gonna get weird. I got the pregnancy brain" 

"You mean a normal Tuesday?"

"Fuck you too."

"I still love you"

"Love you too" she laughs giving him a kiss 

"Also what the hell is going on with the script for next weeks video?"

"I don't know It was late I couldn't sleep, I had intermittent morning sickness I have no idea what I wrote" 

"All I know is it involved sex toys, and you making jokes about my butt for ten minuets"

"Now that does sound like just a normal Tuesday"