Alexa's story..

Alexa, 15 almost 16 suffers from depression, anxiety.. panic attacks and she also self harms.

why so many things? why does she self harm? why has she got depression and anxiety?

6 years ago when Alexa was 9 years old she watched her dad being murdered infront of her face, her and her dad where so close and they done everything together. after the death of him she has never been the same.. she was diagnosed with depression when she was 11 years old which is such a young age then at 13 years old she was diagnosed with anixety where she also has panic attacks.

14 years old is when the self harming started. she was being bullied at school because she would isolate herself from other people because she became anxious around them.. she didnt like the company of people she only like the company of herself. one night in the bath whilst trying to relax she saw the razer sharp blade on the end of her shaver.. she looked at him for 10 minutes examining it and thinking what she could do with it and thats when she took the blade out and started slashing her wrists letting the bright red blood poor out of her and into the bath turning it red. she cried and cried until she finally stopped realising what she had just done.

after that day she just kept doing it and doing it, it was the only way she could keep herself together. the only way she could think of.

her mum got a new boyfriend and Alexa wasnt happy that she had replaced her dad so soon so she slashed her wrists again cutting open wounds that where almost healing,,

Alexa and her mum argued almost everyday and her mum found out she had been cutting herself, her mum took her straight away to the medical centre and they took her straight away to a metal health unit.. there was nothing there for her to cut with so she got better. her wrists had healed and she was happy again.

she was happy. finally after years she was happy.

but that all changed 3 weeks after she was discharged from the mental health unit.. people at school started to call her a 'phyco' and telling her she deserved to die thats when it all came back. this time it wasnt her wrists she was cutting it was her thighs.. her thighs because then her mum wouldnt notice as she checks her wrist on a regular basis

''darling.. peter got a job offer in holmes chapel chesire and were moving there'' her mum told her coming into her room.. finally she thought. maybe then she could get a fresh start and not cut herself no more.

the next few months she had stopped cutting and moved to holmes chapel with her mum and peter her step father.

she started school later In the year as it was March already.