floriography.

Read before reading the story.

Hello, author here.
This book was originally known as "His Fiancee". It was originally written in 2019, though I never completed it. I'd like to redeem this book with better writing, character-wise and story-wise.

Though please note I will not be updating consistently like I used to, I am not as active in this app but I will try to reply to comments or questions regarding this book.

I have not watched AoT season 3-4 because I have left the fandom last year because I lost interest, but my interest in writing definitely has not disappeared, so please remember that the characters will not act like they act in seasons 3-4(If they have changed). I am aware that there are many new characters in those seasons but I will not be adding them because I don't want to write a character incorrectly.

I do not know if Levi has changed and I do not know how Eren and the others act in season 3-4. Though you guys can comment spoilers/references from those seasons because I really don't care and I still understand inside jokes because of the amount of spoilers I've seen.

If you expect the Levi from AoT 3-4 then I'm sorry this is not the right book for you. They all have matured but I am still stuck in the 2015 AoT fandom.

Well, that's it for now, enjoy reading.