•Stuck• (Extra Description)

When George gets stuck in minecraft, he's quick to realize it's more terrifying than he thought it would be. His only form of communication now is through the server he's playing on and people start to worry when he doesn't answer his actual phone.

   As time goes on people start to realize that he's not home until the police file a missing report for him. Which is strange seeing as he's 'happy' and 'healthy' whenever his friends log in to play with him.

   Time passes and no one starts to notice anything until a couple of their british friends start to ask why they've been uploading older videos from when George wasn't missing. They don't believe them and go to find the most recent news in England to see a missing file case for their friend who had been missing for almost a month now but was hanging out with them only an hour ago.

   They stay silent about it but continue to log into the server curious as to who the person they had been playing with was. When they start to see strange behavior from the person such as being too scared to jump from small heights, or just whenever he was blown up by a creeper without getting killed, his character would walk while crouching, almost like he was limping away, they knew something was wrong.

-(A/N) An extra description for you guys seeing as it was too long to fit into the actual description box. Now that you know more about the story I hope you'll continue with it. I'll be uploading the Prologue right after this so...hope you like it?? 😅