4, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞!

[ Chapter FourThe Classroom Escape ]

GUPPY TILTED HER HEAD to look at Missy and Belle. "Why?" She asked softly. Belle shared a look with Missy.

"Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Missy informed everyone.

Wild Card scoffed. "How could you possible know that?"

Belle looked down at Ojo, who she was stood in front of. "Can we borrow this?" She questioned, and Ojo handed her iPad to her. "Thank you."

She moved to stand in front of the classroom, with Missy next to her as she held the iPad up. "Ojo drew these." Missy said, swiping through the drawings as Belle held the iPad up. "Facemaker standing on top of the floating chairs, Noodles smashing the exercise ball."

"She draws what she sees, big deal." Wild Card rolled his eyes, his arms crossed as he looking at the two at the front of the classroom.

"She drew these things five minutes before they happened." Missy said.

Belle swiped to the other drawing of Missy and herself standing at the front of the classroom. "Her superpower isn't that she can draw." Belle said, looking around the classroom, before staring at Ojo. "Ojo can draw the future."

"Okay, cool." Wild Card commented. "Good for Ojo. What's your point?"

Belle swiped to the next drawing.

"She also drew these alien creatures breaking into this very room." Missy said, pointing at the vent above the snacks. "There."

"Also, Ojo, you got the hair colour wrong." Belle said as Wheels wheeled himself to the two girls. The blonde passed the iPad to him.

"Woah!" Noodles exclaimed. "You're saying they'll be coming in through there?"

"Yes, Noodles." Belle sighed. "That's exactly what we're saying."

"They're right." Wheels suddenly spoke. "All these drawings suddenly make perfect sense. Ojo can see the future."

"Let me get this straight." Wild Card said, and Belle looked over to at him. "Some new girl shows up, with absolutely zero powers, and suddenly we're going to do what she and the Princess says?"

Belle flipped him off at the nickname.

"It seems like they've got a point." A Capella defended, and Belle looked at her. She was sat next to Guppy.

"Just a moment ago, you agreed that we weren't safe here." Missy said, sharing a look with Belle.

"We're safer in here than running around outside with you guys playing "captain"." Wild Card replied.

"We just want to get out of here." Belle said sharply, glaring at Wild Card, who glared back. "And if anybody wants to join us you can."

Belle didn't remove her glare on Wild Card, and he didn't remove his glare on her as he sighed and stood up. "Fine. We're getting out of here, but only because I say so, you got that?"

Belle smiled at him sarcastically. "Yeah, no."

"What's the plan?" Wheels questioned. Belle and Wild Card still glared at each other. "Granada said this place is on full lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere."

Wild Card stepped closer to Belle. "Yeah, Princess, Missy. What's the plan?"

"Well... I figure this is kind of like making an omelet." Missy said, before turning and walking to the door. "You always start by—"