Part 20

Oop- Kinky beat this already smh 

Thanks for 6K reads though! It means a lot!

This chapter will focus on the other Fukurodani kids. 

.

Last chapter was focused on our friendly Frankensteins over at Aoba Johsai. Now, let's move on to our slightly more fiendish fellas at Fukurodani.

As some (read: none) of you may recall, Bokuto called Konoha a "younger vampire with an attitude" and Bokuto is a vampire himself. Akaashi is human though, but let's ignore that. 

Fukurodani's vampires have been around for centuries, Bokuto's gang its newest generation. And boy, did they look promising!

And another thing some of you might remember, Bokuto is the current lord of the castle. The other vampires live there rent-free, and they really don't do much. Sometimes they'll go hunt for deer or other animals in the surrounding forests, but more often than not they just go to the ocean for anything that wasn't being grown in the garden.

It wasn't that far, maybe like, 5 miles or so.

This particular night, all of Fukurodani happened to be home in the castle, just relaxing in casual clothing. Scrolling through Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, you get the idea. All of a sudden, Konoha jumped up, laughing.

Everyone turned to stare when their own phones buzzed.

It was a message from the Aoba Johsai Frankies.

Yahaba:
You gotta check this out!!
I just went to get the laundry lmao

Komi:
What is it?

Yahaba:
*picture*

Komi:
OH SHIT IS THAT BOKUTO!!?

Yahaba:
The one and only lmao

Oikawa:
LOOK LOOK IM NOT LYING
BOKUTO IS LEGIT SLEEPING WITH THAT KID

Sarukui:
Really?

Oikawa:
YEAH JUST LOOK
*picture*

Sarukui:
:3
w h a t
w h y  d i d n t  h e  t e l l  u s

The other messages went something like this as well.

The room was alive with lighthearted conversation as the vampires conferred amongst themselves. Eventually, Konoha called the room to silence as the group looked up at him expectantly.

"So! Bokuto has gotten himself another human pet. Not that this hasn't happened before, but there seems to be a slight difference this time."

Murmured agreements made their way through the crowd like waves. Konoha waited, then continued.

"Even though the situation is looking scarily close to a case of love at first sight, let's just calm down for a good minute and see if this blows over. After all, look at what happened with Yukie."

"He was more after girls for their blood though," Komi remarked. "And even when he went after guys, there was clearly more chemistry with them regardless of whether he was romantically inclined or not."

"This is true," Konoha acknowledged. "Which is why we're not going to do anything about it. Yet."

Everyone nodded and dismissed themselves soon after, but they forgot one crucial factor.

Nobody told the other groups within the castle their plan.

Hey! I have returned hehe. Thank you for 16K reads, which Kinky has far excelled (by like, tenfold. It's not even that good, y'all just thirsty). I don't know who even cares for this story anymore, and I don't expect even close to the amount of support I had while I was more active on Wattpad. However, I thank whoever is gracious enough to give this story their attention. Thank you so much, and I hope this is alright.